JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 19 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Zoe laughed a little as she wiped the water off her arm. "Or what?" Zoe asked. She couldn't help herself from asking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 19 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Jack looked at her and raised an eye brow "you really want me to say" he said "Im not good with women i don't know what to do, I freze, there i said it happy" he lent on the sinkl loking out at where Jess sat
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Zoe laughed a little. She had to turn her head to try and hide the smile. After a few moments she had restored her normal look. So she truned back. "Sorry to hear that. At least I'm not the only one having issues with the opposite sex."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Jack looked back at her "glad you think its funny" he said and sighed "Look its almost dusk , gather what you need and lets go" he said moving back out side.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Zoe smiled. She couldn't help herself. She looked around the hut. What did she need? She had no idea. "what do I need?" Zoe decided to ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Jack stopped at the door "just you" he said and stepped out into the cooling night air, he could already sense the rise of themoon the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

"Oh Ok. Got that." Zoe said happily. She followed Jack out the hut. "I'm ready, if you guys are." Zoe stopped on the steps taking a deep breath. It was nice to be outside again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm

jess looked up at both Jack and Zoe she waited till jack passed before taking Zoe to one side "what happened everything was right till he backed off" she said confused "doesn't he like me"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm

"I think he really likes you but is worried. Its a full moon." Zoe said pointing up at the sky. "I think he is really nerovus." Zoe told Jess. Trying her best to reassure her. "Come on. Things will be better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Jess looked worried at her "nervous about what?" she asked as they walked towards the woods."come on zoe nervous about what?" she kept asking
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum