JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 11 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Zoe thought about that for a moment. "Yea see that soo not good. This is a very hard choice hun. I wish I knew the right thing to tell you. I really do. But I dont think I can really help. But I am here beside you whatever choice you make." Zoe said reaching out to hold her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 11 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Jess looked up at her "he wants us to meet him tomorrow " she said in the clearing in the woods" she finished reaching out her hand she opened it there sat a piece of folded news paper "he wants us to read this " she opened it out and saw it was an obituary of Remus Lupin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Zoe saw the piece of paper in her hand. She had no idea what that had anything to do with what was going on. "What does that have to do with getting ready for this?" Zoe asked. She was so confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 pm

jess opened it further and showed her the picture that came with it "look in the back ground" she said look hows there" she said her finger pointing to a figure in white stood just in the back the end of a white beard poking from the white hood
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Zoe looked at the picture. She still didn't understand. Who was the picture of. Who was that in the backgroud. Was she suppose to know who it was. Zoe looked up and back at Jess. "Ok, still confused."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:08 am

Jess sighed reaching into a draw she pulled out an old paper ha grid had kept "look here's Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore when he received a presentation look at the cloak he's wearing" she said "it the same as the one in the picture" she hoped now she wouldn't be so confused.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Zoe looked at the picture that Jess was showing her. Zoe was still confused. "Ok. Still not really seeing the connection." Zoe told her. "Sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 am

Jack pushed open the door again and stepped inside "He was the one who cast the spell, on his own grand daughter" he said looking at both Zoe and Jess "I know you Zoe don't belive me and i don't blame you, but belive the evidence in front of you " he pointed to the three peices of paper laid in front of them " I may work for the ministary but i an im records nothing more, yes i did work in recovery for a while but that as years ago and i didn't like their methods" Jack looked from Zoe to Jess " I have used my spare time to find people and children who have been wronged and let them know, what happens after that i leave is up to them to decide , but this one was more personal to me and i couldn't let it just be lost in the mists of time" he paused stepping closer to Jess " You see i was a street kid your grandfather took me in gave me a home and treat me like his son , he even gave me a job and when he realised i was determined to see this threw he trusted me with some thing to give you " hr eached into his pocket and took out a small red seal on a silver chain " he asked me to give this to you when i found you" .

The seal of blood
JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 11 Everquest2-2008-10-20-19-54-38-5429
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Zoe listened to Jack as he spoke. She was still somewhat speechless. How could anyone do this to someone else? She just could not figure it out. She turned to Jess. "So what are you going to do?" All Zoe could do was be suportive. She had no idea what else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 am

Jess looked from Jack to Zoe and back "I honestly don't know " she said and walked out into the night air finding a log to sit on she did just that and looked at the moon as it lit up the forest and the school beyond.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum