JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 10 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Jack still looked at Jess "He didn't cast the spell, he tried to stop it " Jack looked at Zoe "he died trying to stop them " he said the pain of those words obvious in his eyes.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 10 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Zoe looked at Jack. She didn't want to say anything to get up upset again. But she really wasn't buying any of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Jack looked at Zoe and then to Jess " I know you don't beleve me and i wish there was some way i could prove it but if your not going to lisen look at this hen make up your mind, i might as well just leave you to your lonley life" he said moving past Jess an out into the night but he paused looking back hoping Jess would come around.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:49 pm

jess looked at Zoe then at Jack , quickly she ran out side stopping short of him " you can understand why she's like that you have told us nothing to back up what you have said " she said "yes i have a birth mark where yoursaid but you could have been spying on me when i took a shower or bath" she said folding her arms across her chest .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Zoe sat in the hut as Jess and Jack talked outside. Truth be told why did it matter what she thought or said. It didn't not really. So why was she still sitting there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Jess walked back in to the hut closing the door behind her for a moment she rested her head against the door her mind spinning with what Jack had said out side " he's convinced this spell was put on me" her head still resting against the wooden door.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Zoe looked at Jess. "Ok. So it is. Now what? Are you going to allow him to do the spell?" Zoe asked. Then realzied something. "I know it isn't any of my busniness. I am just worried about you thats all. I don't want anything to happen to you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm

jess looked at her "I don't know" she said a tear rolled down her cheek "I just don't know" her mind spun with what jack had said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Zoe took a deep breath in and then let it out. "Ok. Lets calm down a little and think about this. So far he has been right about the mark. Maybe he is right about the rest. If you trust him. Then let him do it. What do you have to loose. I mean you are already pretty lonely. Can't get much worse." Zoe hopped that her reasoning was helping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 pm

jess looked at Zoe "ow it can, he could kill me" she said "that's the confusing part , why did he tell me why not just let the bloodline stop with me"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum