JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 6 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

jack motioned to ask if he could step forward and closer "I was working at the minisery as a records keeper in personel. One day i came across a file about a child who had a spell cast on her by some high ranking wizard. It was origanaly to protect her from who she realy was, but it backfired insted of hiding her true self it split her, a light side and a dark side everytime she gots too close to any one her dark side takes over protecting the innocent side" he said now leaning on the table his eyes still looking at Jess "there is a counter spell".
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 6 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 pm

jess sat up and listened to him "why do that to a child in the first place?" she asked "and who says I'm this child you read about" swinging her legs over the side of the bed she faced him feeling the vamp inside rise again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Zoe strained her eyes as she listened. "Are you buying this?" Zoe asked Jess. She just didn't trust Jack. "Oh, Really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Jack sighed "ok then don't, but ewverytime she gets close to any man close to her age she's gonna turn" he said reaching into his coat he took out a folded peice of paper "here read for your self " he tossed the papaer across to Zoe "I kinda permently borrowed it , I have been looking for this child for years to tell her, so she can be set free"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

"Hey I said I dont believe you. But I'm not the one who counts am I." Zoe asked lookiing at Jack. SHe picked up the paper to read. It said eveyrthing that he had. "Here Jess read this." She handed the paper to Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 pm

jess took it and read it her face drained of colour the more she read "this says the child had a birth mark" she said looking up at Jack "but the page with it on is missing, what was it" she stood to stand beside Zoe
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Zoe looked from Jess to Jack. She knew that this conversation was not including her. But she wanted to hear all of this. She walked over to the table and sat in a chair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Jack looked at Zoe "Its there in pen and ink " he said to Zoe then turned to Jes " she had a black heart on her..." he stopped looking at Zoe and smiling akwardly "dose she really want me to say?" he asked her with a sigh.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Zoe looked at Jack. "Like I said. You don't have to explain it to me. I am not the one you need to convince. It is Jess." She turned back to Jess. "Are you ok? Is this true?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm

jess looked at both of them "the birthmark where was it" she asked again seing he look on his face "I will know if its true once he tells me"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum