JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 18 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Zoe streched. She was good for another day at least. This was nothing compared to days she stayed awake and functioned just fine. Zoe looked at Jack as he walked outside. "Oh, I thought everyone had. Guess not. Well I'm good and you." She asked. "What did I miss?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 18 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Jess smiled "look out the window in five minuets" she said standing up "just watch" she pointed to it. Moving out side she watched Jack stand up as she walked down the steps "she's ok now where were we, ow yeah i had to stand like this" she positioned her arms at her side waiting her eyes glancing at the window.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Jack shook his head "no..erm.. like this " he moved close to her again his arms around her and again he looked down at her his cheeks turning bright red and his throat dried up at her closeness his arm suddenly resting in the small of her back as he stood holding her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Zoe sat on the bed for a little while longer. Then she stood so she could see out the window. There Jess and Jack were. Jack had his arms around Jess. Wow she had missed something. Intresting. She laughed to herself. At least something good happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 pm

jess glanced at the window "now what?" she asked softly her hand resting on his back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Jack could say nothing as he felt her hand on his back "I...I think the rest can wait" he said pulling back from her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Zoe smiled as she watched Jess and Jack. But it didn't take long for her to get tired of watchign them. She went back to sit at the table. When would it be her time to be like that? I guess never, she told herself. While sitting there she started playing with a spoon that was on the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Jack moved back into the hut his mind still racing with the feelings in his head and body. He moved to a sink not noticing Zoe as he did picking up a cup he threw cold water over his head.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Water fell everywhere in the small hut. It splashed Zoe and the table. "Hey I dont need another bath so quick,:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Jack turned to face her water dripped onto the floor " its ether this or..." he stopped looking at Zoe as he wiped the water from his face
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum