JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 12 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:38 am

Jack followed her out watching as she sat down obiously saddened by what he had told her. He had never been good with women and sighed knowing this was going to put him in a posishion he probably not like.
"listen what ever you decide remember its the spell thats held you back, not you" he said he moved to just behind her and carefuly placed his hand on her shoulder feeling it drop as he did "you have a good freind in Zoe" he said now trying to make her feel better as he became more uncomftable with the situation, quickly he glanced back into the hut wondering if Zoe could help him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 12 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 am

jess turned to look at him she heard his words but couldn't feel saddened her own grand father cast the spell " what do i do?" she asked softly to him her eyes now wet with the tears that threatened to fall.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 am

Jack looked at her stepping forward he did something he had never done before with any woman he had met , taking his arms he wrapped them around Jess and held her close to him his head resting on her 's "It is your decishion, but I will be beside you, no matter what you chose" he said as he held her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Zoe listened to them talk. She could only imagine how hard this was on Jess. After a few minutes and a lot of sighs Zoe took a set toward Jess. "I am here for you no matter what happens. I will even help if I can at all." Zoe told her. She wasn't sure what all she could do. But she would do all that she could. That much she knew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Jack looked at Zoe then back to Jess pulling her saway he faced her"yu have to decide, the counter spekk can only be praformed undera full moon and thats tomorrow" he looked at Zoe " if she agrees i have to gather a few things but i will be back"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Zoe looked from Jess to Jack. "It is up to her." She said. Zoe finally turned to Jess. "Under any other circumstances I would tell you to think. Thank really hard on any decision. But you don't have time. Unless you want to wait till next month. No one can make this choice but you. Just know. That no matter what it is, I am here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:55 pm

jess looked at both people her mind spun "the worst that could happen is i die, right the other thing is i live the rest of my life alone" she said "which to me is worse than being dead" she sighed looking at Zoe then to Jack "I'll do it" she said then rested her head on Jack's chest hoping she hadn't just signed her death.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Zoe watched Jess. Since at the moment she didn't know what else to say she looked at the ground. What do you say to someone in that situation. For once. Zoe had no idea. She was at a lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Jack nodded to Zoe and held Jess close he knew it had taken alot for her to make that deishion , looking down he made a desishion of his own cuping her chin in his hand he leaned forward kissing Jess gently "I'll be back this time tomorrow " he said gently kissing her once more he let her go "Zoe take care of her for me" he said and moved towards the school leaving Jess behind.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Zoe nodded. "Gotcha. No problem. I can do that much." She said with a small hint of laughter to her voice. She tried to lighten up everyones mood. A little at least. She turned to Jess. "Come on. Cheer up. Don't think on the negative. Think postive. That is what you need to do now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum