JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 22 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Zoe watched for a few moments then turned away. "Well guess it did." Zoe said. Now she really felt out of place. "Well uhm." Zoe said. She really didn't know what else to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 22 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Jess saw how Zoe was and pulled away "yes, i guess it did" she said sitting back down wondering just where this would lead her now.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

"Oh don't mind me guys. I can leave you two to, uhm, well whatever." Zoe said. She didn't want to interfer. SHe went to the door. "Uhm, if you need me I'll be at the. . ." Zoe said shaking her head. "Somewhere."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Jess looked at her "no your ok erm.." she stopped and sighed "Im not sure myself whats going on" she said looking at both Jack and Zoe.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Zoe chuckled a little. "I can imagine." She looked from Jess to Jack and then back. "You sure you don't need some alone time togther."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Jess looked at Jack then at Zoe "no!" she almost screamed "I mean no" she said now quieter
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Zoe laughed. This tiem there was no stopping it. "Ok." Zoe managed to choke out. She went back to her seat and sat down. "I'll stay. No need to yell."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Jack stood up "I have to Erm.. do something " he said and moved to the door " I'll call back ermm.. later ...right later" he said and pushed open the door he sighed as he left he hut.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Zoe watched Jack leave. "Ok. Now that was weird." Zoe said out loud. She sat looking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Jack walked abck in to the hut "sorry my bag" he said picking up his bag he slung it over his shoulder while all the time looking at Jess he wanted to tell her how he felt but didn't know how to go about it and so just turned and left glancing at Zoe hoping she would understand.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum