JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 23 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Zoe watched Jack as he came back to get his bag. She really thought that was just an excuse to come back and see Jess. She then watched him leave. "I think he wanted to tell you something." Zoe said after he had left. She then looked back at Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 23 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Jess looked at her "like what?" she said "now his jobs done he'll just want to get back to what ever he was doing and forget me" she said picking up the three cups.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Zoe shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I'm not really sure. Just know that he looked like he wanted to say somehting." Zoe told Jess. She looked at the door where Jack had just left though. "Could be anything. But I have a feeling he didnt want to talk about whatever it was with me here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Jack had started to walk but then stopped "god **** it" he cursed as he thtrew his bag to the ground he paced as he fought with the thoughts in his head , his job was done he knew he had to leave but he couldn't he kept thinking about Jess , would she be ok could she cope with what she would discover she had and all that potential strong magic she held inside her. He sat down and sighed looking back at the hut .
Most of all how could he tell her that some how he had fallen in love with her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Zoe sat in the hut. She just thought over the events of the past few days. So much had happened. "So Jess. How are you feeling?" Zoe wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Jess sat looking at her hands her face blank "huh, ow, fine , fine" she said still holding the three cups but lost in her own thoughts"do you think he'll go back?" she asked "..to the ministry?" she added looking up at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Zoe shrugged again. "I dont know. There is no telling." Zoe said as she stood up and walked to the window. "I guess he will go back to where he was before he came here. But I dont know. Not really." Zoe told her. As Zoe looked at the window she noticed something. "Or maybe not." ZOe said staring out the window. "Because there he stands. I wonder what he is doing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 am

Jack looked back at the hut he saw a figure standing at the window and paced again his mind racing with the decisions he know knew he had , return to the ministry or stay with Jess he wished he had someone to talk to who could tell him what to do but he knew he was alone with this and had to make the desichion on his own.
Sitting down on a fallen tree he looked at the figure in the window and sighed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Zoe watched Jack pace around infront of the hut. "He is going to make a path right there." Zoe said chuckling a little. She wondered what was up with him. Why was he walking in circles?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Jack took a step back towards the hut then he would turn away he did this a few times before sitting down with his back to the fallen tree all the time his head spinning between leaving and staying , reaching into his pocket he took out an old photo looking at it he sighed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum