JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 24 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Zoe looked at Jess. "Hold on a second. He is really starting to bug me. If he doesnt stop he is going to wear a hole in the ground." Zoe said finally. She walked toward the door and opened it. Down the steps she walked and out to where Jack was standing. "Ok so. Now you are really begining to bug the mess out of me. Is there something you forgot or what to do? I mean if so, say it. But please, please, stop wearing a hole in the ground here." Zoe said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 24 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 pm

jess stood at the doorway confused she thought he had left a while ago "why is he still here?" she asked standing with her arms folded as she heard Zoe ask the same question but in not so short terms.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Jack looked up at Zoe then at where Jes stood "what?" he said still looking at her "ow, sorry " he said sitting down, his face now showing his aparent confushion.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Zoe could not help the laugh that came out. "Now that look is a look I am very familiar with. I have it all the time." Zoe told him laughing. She walked toward him and squated down but not sitting on the ground. "Whats wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Jack looked back at Jess "My job says i have to leave but..." he stopped running his hands threw his hair "I know i have to leave my jobs finished , I don't know but .. "agian he looked at Jess "ahh, i wish i could figure out whats wrong with me" he said standing up again he started to pace once moer.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Zoe watched Jack with a new curiostiy. She followed his gaze. He was looking at Jess. She looked from Jess back to Jack and then again. Then it hit her. Zoe looked at Jack. "Its because of Jess." She said raising her hand to point. "Why not go talk to her? I know that before it was business. But now why cant you talk. All business and such aside."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Jack looked at Zoe "because it would go further !" he said "I have been here before" he said holding out the faded photo he held on it was two figers Jack and a blond woman both smiling and holding each other lovingly. " we were to be married when men who took exeption to what i did came after me " he paused and turned his back to Zoe as he spoke again "she was caught in the cross fire." his shoulders sank.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Zoe looked at the photo in Jack's hand. "I am so sorry to hear that. I really am." Zoe said to him. "But that doesn't mean that it will happen again. Plus, what is the harm in just talking. There is none." She said looking at him this time. "Now go talk to her." Zoe told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Jack looked at Jess then to Zoe "The harm comes from being close to me , i draw danger like a magnet" he said "I know if i get close to her she'll be hurt and i don't want that" he said "thats the hard part"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Jess stood at the door she could see an exchange was happening but what about she couldn't hear taking a step down she moved closer to them hoping to catch a word of what they were saying but as she did her foot slipped sending her tumbling down the steps to the ground .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum