Deciding to give up the fight - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 8 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 am

Samantha looked lovingly into Andrians eyes, As the sun went down, she could just bearly see his eyes start to glow. She wondered if her own eyes did the same. " What are you thinking of?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 am

Andrian sighed and looked down at her smiling brightly at her, "I was thinking about how my life has been all dark until you came across my sky and you brightened the dark like angel, i can never seem to pull myself away from you or run away" he told her and stroked her cheek and kissed her lightly on the lips making a kissing noise as he finished after thirty second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am

Samantha melted at the respones he gave her. She kissed him back as he kissed her. Then looked back at the rapidly changing sky. "Will you be with me always no matter what happens in the future?" Samantha said while still looking at the sky.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 am

"Always but i cannot make that a promise" Andrian frowned at her with a encourging smile watching the woman he had loved so much now, "I've learned my lesson anyway but i don't know if i can learn to make a promise" he told her as he kissed her back again smiling as he brushed her hair out of her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 am

Samantha sighed, "I can understand that and you have all the time in the world." Samantha looked up at him, "Will you walk hand in hand with me around the lake?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 am

"There was a quote saying don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it" Andrian told her as he stood up and kepted his hand out waiting for her to take it so they could walk, "Sure i would love to walk with you love" he winked at her and smiled sincerenly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 am

Samantha stood up, took is hand, then turned to the picnic stuff, swiched her wand, and made it disappear. They walked hand in hand around the lake. "What did you think of me, when you first met me?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 am

Andrian looked at her and sighed as she asked her that question then stood their quietly thinking of the right words to say to her, "You were just an unique beautiful girl who need a bit of cheering up" he told her hoping he had chosen the right words so it wouldn't have pissed her off and cause he to storm away like his old girlfriend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:56 am

"Yeah, I did need some cheering up, and I'm glad it was you that cheered me up." Samantha said happily, "So....when exactly was it that you knew that you wanted to be with me?" Samantha ask.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 am

Andrian remembered about the dance and how he watched her confused and the red hot burn on her cheek when she was blushing, "You were just like me, you had something else they didn't. You were different and understood me and i loved it when you blushed" he told her hoping it was the right answer to answer her question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top