Deciding to give up the fight - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 12 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 am

Samantha was dreaming sweetly of her hopeful future with andrian. She Smiled as she slept, and rolled around.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 am

Andrian carried the food back up and placed the food on the table and sat down in the balcony staring at the beautiful view -- whilst eating his portion of food waiting for her to wake up, "Lost another friend" he felt his lips move as he growled in annoyance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:23 am

Samanthas dream suddenly turned bad, she woke up screaming. "ANDRIAN!" Samantha looked around but couldn't see him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 am

Andrian looked back and scrambled to find his feet walking up to her and sat down beside her holding her hand in his firmly from behind her giving her a hug, "I'm here love what happen?' he asked in a voice that was worried and scared for her -- waiting for her response as he held onto her firmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 am

"I was dreaming so sweetly about us, in a house surounded by our kids, then it got dark, when the lights came back on you were in a fight with someone I didn't know, I ran to get to you, but before I could get there you were dead. Then the person I didn't know turned and killed me. Oh andrian!" Samantha then threw her arms around andrians neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 am

Andrian sighed she too had a nightmare as well; so he hugged her back gently and kissed her on the cheek, feeling her sweaty back from the nightmare, "Don't worry i'm here now, nothing going to go in between us" he promised her rubbing her back gently whispering into her ears and kissed it as he countiued to hug her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 am

"Oh, When I saw you die, my heart felt like it was ripped out. I never want to feel that again." Samantha moved away from him alittle, "Im so sweaty, I'm going to take a shower now, ok?" Samantha looked into his eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 am

Andrian turned around quickly and with a flash he was in front of her with a clean white towel in his hand, "I'll come in later on..." he winked at her as he let her take it then walked back to finished off his sausage then started to drink his firewhiskey looking at her with a encourging wink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 am

"Oh, well ok." Samantha took the towel, then walked into the bathroom, turned on the water and hoped in.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:03 am

Andrian finished his portion and saved the rest for her as he carried it back inside -- then walked into the bathroom knocking politely as he went in, "Going to brush my teeth" he lied looking at her with a wild grin on his face showing his shiny vampire teeth at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top