Deciding to give up the fight - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 13 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

"Ok, my love." Samantha said while washing her hair, she couldn't see athing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:08 am

Andrian looked at her checking her out a bit then finished off brushing his teeth; then walked away from her and opened the door a bit to give her a kiss on the cheek and took off his clothes and went in with her having his own little shower as well with her it didn't mind being in the same with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 am

Samantha could hear a door open but didn't know which one. She finished washing her hair then opened her eyes and saw that he was in the shower with her, "Oh! Andrian, I didn't know you had come in the shower, Im done now if you want to go ahead." Samantha looked at the shower door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 am

Andrian put his hand on the glass wall stopping her from going out, "I am fine with being in the shower bare naked with just the two of us" he winked at her then held her hand in his and kissed her lightly on the lips passionetally for fifteen second then pulled back, "If you want to leave that fine" he whispered to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 am

Samantha kissed him back loving the moment. "No, its fine, I'll stay." Samantha then looked up and down his body. "I like what I see." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 am

Andrian did the same as well -- and chuckled as well looking at her hold her by the waist then looked up at her, "I like what i see as well" he felt something weird going on as he kissed her and held her by the waist letting the water pour over him stroking her face then went down to her arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 am

Samantha liked the way that he looked at her, then he rubbed her face and arm, she could feel something odd inside her, so she moved back alittle, "You can take your shower now." She then moved behind him and looked down at the floor.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 am

Andrian laughed and took a step foward letting her out as he took his shower then finished six minute later -- walking back to the lounge room and sat down in the lounge room already changed into his clothes but this time with a hoodie jumper, and dark blue jeans with a christian sign chain hanging around and gothic boots, waiting for her to change as well looking at the balcony.

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 13 Emo652195
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:47 am

Samantha changed into a black t-shrit with a red heart on it, black jeans, white socks and black sneakers. Samantha walked up to andrian, kissed his cheek, then asked, "What do you want to do now?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 am

Andrian flicked his hair a bit to see where she was standing from; and kissed her back on the lips, "I don't know it the weekend now we can go shopping maybe" he smirked at her because he thought he knew that she loved going to a shopping market buying stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top