Deciding to give up the fight - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 15 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 am

"Hmm...maybe your right, a tounge ring would hurt to much. So what sould I get then other than the nose ring of corse." Samantha asked as she looked at a black shirt with pink skulls on it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 am

Andrian looked at music cover and held it firmly in his hand -- ignoring her current question for a bit to read the list of song, then turned to look at her with a smile, "A mouth pierce would be alright" he told her as he walked over her with the music cd in his hand; he was going to buy it because he had loved this band

Secondhand Serenade -- A Twist in my Story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:50 am

Samantha liked the shirt, so she decided to buy it. "Maybe I should get an ear ring, but at the top of my ear." She walked up to the cashier, then asked to but that shirt and two piercings. She jumped in the chair, and waited till andrian had finished buying his cd, so he could hold her hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 am

Andrian nodded at the cashier smiling and grinning at him;, "Thank you" he told the cashier and walked back to the chair where he found Samantha sitting there waiting patiently for him to take her hand so he held her hand and kissed her lightly on the lips passionetally and pulled back after fifteen second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

Samantha kissed him back then said to the cashier, "Ok, I'm ready." Samantha leaned back, as the cashier put the punch gun to the top of her ear. As the gun made a loud bang, Samantha made alittle eeeppp. Then got ready for the next. The cashier put the punch gun up to her nose and pull the trigger. Samanthe made another little eeeppp. As she got each piercing she squeezed andrians hand alittle harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:14 am

Andrian frowned his eyebrows at her and grimanced slightly at the way she clutched onto his hand so tightly and strongly, "Hold this under her nose please" told the casier handing him a tissue which he held lightly under the tip of her nose so that the blood wouldn't fall down on her beautiful clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 am

As Samantha finished the last piercing, she asked the cashier for a mirror, so she could see how she looked. She looked into the mirror and said, "I look great, thank you, and thank you my love." She looked up at andrian and said, "How do I look?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 am

Andrian took a long look at her and smiled warmily at her as he tenderly kissed her on the lips; then pulled back to say how she looked to him, "Still stunningly beautiful but a little bit more scarier but i like that" he held her hand in between them and rubbed her thumb gently looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

Samantha smiled then kissed him back. "Thank you, love." Samantha stood up, walked to his side, then took his hand and said, "Where to now, my love." Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 am

Andrian shrugged his shoulders and looked around the shops trying to think of a place where they would both like to go, "How about we play at the game area" he told her looking back at her; locking his hand around hers and gently walked right in front of her to take her other hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top