Deciding to give up the fight - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 7 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 am

Samantha smiled brightly, then started to kiss him again. They started to make out. Samantha rubbed his arms as they kissed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 am

(( OOC: Rolling Eyes Boy I am never saving anyone's life again especially not getting a thank you or a mention, but fine whatever, exclude me))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:33 am

((OOC: I'm sooo sorry, Im very thankfull, after we started rping I totally forgot, I am sorry, Thank you very much.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:35 am

((OOC: Wait didn't i save your life...Okay fine everyone saved her life...))

Andrian kissed her back knowing he had caused a scene from all the student watching them both kiss each other passionetally it looked as if they were about to have sex but they wearn't, "I love you so much" he smiled as he pulled back for a few short seconds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:42 am

Samantha finally noticed the studens stairing so she made a scary vamp face and scarried most of them off. Samantha backed up alittle, sat back down, and started stairing into his eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 am

Andrian chuckled as he watched her scares the student off while another one, "Ministry shall hear about this..." and trailed off. He then looked at Samantha and kissed her one more time quickly smiling, "I taught you that one didn't i" he laughed as he brushed her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 am

"I learn from the best." Samantha said, she looked down at her food, finished eating it slowly. Then looked up at him and asked, "Why did you pick me?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 am

Andrian grabbed another sandwhich this time he just put meat in and started taking a bite and took half of it away, "I pick you because, you understand, never too dramatic, beautiful you get the point your perfect" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 am

Samantha smiled loveingly, she finially felt relaxed, she layed back onto the tree looking out at the sunset. Samantha started to think of what everyday was going to be like, walking in the hall with him, going to lunch with him, then haveing fun with him and her friends.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:01 am

Andrian stared longily into her eyes and brushed her face lightly waiting for her to start the convostation all he wanted to do is touch her and look into her eyes for now thinking about her in his head as he looked at her then kissed her on the forehead and closed his eyes while smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top