Deciding to give up the fight - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 6 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:14 pm

"Oh..I know what your thinking, but dear, I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm getting alittle hungry though, how about alittle picnic right here, just you and me." Samantha hoped he wasn't mad at her, she knew that some guys could get that way.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Andrian didn't want to push her and smiled slightly at her but felt guilty of pushing her on a bit it was him maybe she liked it or maybe not but he pushed that thought away and flicked his finger, "Toby, would you kindly bring us some foods" he told his house elves who nodded and clapped happily then there was their food in a flash, "Sorry for pushing you on" he smiled as he kissed her on the lips then pulled open the lid dipping the sauce in with the crackers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Samantha smiled at him teasingly, "I don't mind at all." Samantha looked down at the food, pulled out a ham sandwich, and started to chow down. Something about almost dieing made her hungry.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Andrian watched her eat for a bit then went to eat his cheese sandwich with only butter under it, "How do you do that..." he mummered as his voice trailed away as he looked into her eyes and countiued to bite his food slowly he wasn't really that hungry much but decided to eat anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 pm

"Do what? Oh..I'm sorry I just got really hungry all of a sudden." Samantha started to feel embarassed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 pm

"No, be so perfect" Andrian mummered again as he looked into her eyes and touched her cheek into his and his heart fluttered he knew that the feeling was true love and wanted to kiss her so he quickly kissed her on the lips then pulled back an inche while waiting for her answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:44 pm

"I'm only perfect for you my dear." She kissed him back. She rubed his cheek, then put down her food and his then pounced on him, then started kissing him pasionatly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Andrian kissed her passionetally and started to deepen the kiss to where they were making out with her on top of him, without saying anything he placed his hand under her shirt and rubbed her back gently but enough to make her feel nice and relaxed as they kissed each other passionetally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Samantha leaned closer to him as they started to make out. She could feel his hand on her back, she loved it. They were finally together, and she never wanted to leave that moment. She stoped kissing him, pulled back an inch, and said, "You truely are my true love." Samantha smiled brightly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Andrian leaned closer to her as well as they started making out, "As you are mine" he replied, realizing they were finally together and tried not to leave that moment he didn't want it to end as he stopped kissing her back looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top