Deciding to give up the fight - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deciding to give up the fight

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deciding to give up the fight - Page 5 Empty Re: Deciding to give up the fight

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:07 pm

"I just have one question my love, how did you know that I was in trouble in the forest?" Samantha could only remeber alittle bit about what had happened.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Andrian face fell calm and serious as she asked that question then looked at the forest then back at her, "Remember how I told you that vampires have to drink blood in order to survive" he told her brushing her cheek lightly as he kissed her on the lips for a short second then a smile grew on his face, "I was thristy and when i was hunting i heard noises and followed you into the woods by your scent and noise. It hurted me to see you dying there" he told her frowning a bit then flashed her a crooked smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 pm

"Oh...so did you catch anything?" Samantha decided to change the subject.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Andrian was susprised she had changed the subject and sighed -- in defeat, "A spider, Centaur and unicorn" he tried to remember all the animal he catched while he was hunting then looked back down at her, "Thats all" he told her then decided to tell her he caught a dead human, "also a dead human" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Samantha was surprised, "A dead human. Why would a dead human be in the forbidden forest? Was it voltimorts work? If I were to ever see him, I would use the death curse on him so quickly, grrrr." Samantha started to picuter killing voltimort, where, how, when.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Andrian let out a small bark of laughter, his expression was sinister for a moment then normal, "yes, it was voldemort's work and you cannot kill him he still have hocruxes" he told her as he stopped brushing her face lightly and flashed her a dazzling smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"Oh...yeah I forgot." Samantha started to blush. "So now that you have hunted, saved my life and started loving me, what do you want to do now?" Samantha was curious to hear what he had to say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Andrian decided to be the naughty vampire and teased her a little bit, "We could study or have our little fun in the shrieking shack your call" he whispered in her ears than pulled back an inches kissing her neck passionetally for a few short second then pulled back with a crooked smile on his face. "Yes, i love you more than anything in the world" despite after all he said that to all the girls he still broke up and dated another but she was different she was everything and unique.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Samantha knew he was teasing her, she could feel his loving lips on her neck and loved it. "I would go anywhere in this whole world just for you." Samantha could not think of anyplace to go at the moment, all she wanted to do was lay there with him knowing she finally had him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Andrian looked at the shrieking shack which looked like an ant from here then back at her, "So would i" he answered back and then thought of a good place to be was at a hotel in hogmeades, "How about we have fun in a hotel at Hogmeades?" he asked her as he had everything planned everything in his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top