A dark arrival - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A dark arrival - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A dark arrival

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dark arrival - Page 5 Empty Re: A dark arrival

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 am

jess smiled "thanks" she slipped them on "ow warm too" she smiled "well if Hagrid's is the only place i can stay i guess it will have to be there then" she said finishing slipping on her left shoe
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 am

"Okay," he said shrugging "you could always just ask the headmaster. But if you did he'd probably say the same thing"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:47 pm

jess shrugged back "any ware is fine by me as long as its dry, ow and close to the school" she said moving back to her one and only case. Picking it up she looked out the window "ok it was raining when i arrived now its snowing "she shook her head and smiled , stranger thing s have happend here, any chance you could show me around" she asked "maybe we'll come across some one i know"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am

Andrian walked past them then took a step back looking at a familiar face he thought he saw litting a wild grin on his face then looked at Danny Thompson, "Hey Jess do you remember me?" he waved at her calmly looking back at her again glad to see her again it had been long since she left, "How you going?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm

jess looked at him his face seemed familiar but she couldn't quiet place him "I'm sorry but do I know you ?" she said with a smile "Its been a while since i left and names seem to have gotten lost" her hand now rubbing the back of her head as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment at not knowing who he was.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Andrian pointed at himself and frowned slightly at her, "It me Andrian Potter your old friend..." he paused to hear if she remembered him it would hurt him if she didn't remember him, "We used to be classmates" he added a few more words still trying to ger her to remember him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Jess looked closer to him then her smile grew "Andrian, Andrian Potter ? " she said "I thought you left" she said now glad some one was there she knew "wow you've changed" she moved closer to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Andrian flicked his emo hair out of his eyes and a smile grew on his face as well and nodded slightly at her, "I was going to but then i wanted to stay here. You've changed a lot as well" he let a hint of a smirk on his face strucking out a hand to shake her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm

jess shook her head "nope still just me" she said "the girl who sat on the back row alone" she still smiled although it faded for a moment "so what made you want to stay, wait, don't tell me it was the food" she said chuckling as she looked at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"Nah, just felt safer now that the ministry have been overthrown by Lord Voldemort" Andrian shuddered at that thought and he rememered seeing his snake like face sending curses at him and so he pushed that thought away from him refocusing on his old friend Jess Darkangel, "So what brought you back here again?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top