A dark arrival - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A dark arrival - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A dark arrival

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dark arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: A dark arrival

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 am

jess looked sad for a moment "yeah " was all she said her emerald eyes losing there shine for a moment as her thoughts went back to the day her parents had left to fight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 am

"You okay?" he asked noticing she may have been having a flashback "maybe you should sit for a second"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 am

jess shook her head "no just a bad memory i wish i could lose" she said managing a weak smile "but i'll be fine" she added looking at him "so , let me guess you have a girl friend right" she said trying to change the subject
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 am

"Yeah," he said nodding his head in a 'yes' manor "one of the greatest girls I ever met. How'd you know?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 am

jess just smiled "pretty luck to have found her" she said "some of us are still looking" she said glancing around the room at its decorations "is there a party or something happening soon?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 am

"V-day decorations," he said in a frown knowing that some people were supposed to take those down. (And apperently they hadn't) "from a while ago thats all"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:31 am

jess nodded "ah ok" she said "well i think I'd better find a room since i seem to have dried off " she smiled again weakly feeling now just how lonely she was now she was back in Hogworts.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 am

"Yeah," he said smiling "if you need someone to talk to you can just ask me." (He looked at her trying to tell if she was leaving or if she wanted to stay)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 am

jess nodded "thanks but you have your soul mate " she chuckled "mine well lets just say i think he's doing a good job of hiding" she said with a sigh she would have put her hands in her pockets but she knew they were still wet from the rain
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 am

"What do you mean?" he asked her softly "I meant we can be friends." (He grabbed his wand and pointed it at Jess. He used a heating charm hoping to dry her clothes.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top