A dark arrival - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A dark arrival - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A dark arrival

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dark arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark arrival

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:35 pm

jess nodded "makes sense till an opening comes up " she said and chuckled "might be fun teaching the teachers a thing or to" she felt her nose tickle as she sneezed again "but first i think i should find some where to dry off even though i could use a spell i prefer not to" she said ringing out her hair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:41 pm

"The Great Hall is a good place," he said "its a warm place and it looks cool. I could use some magic to help out if you want." (he pulled out his wand and kept it bellow his waist.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Jessica chuckled "you show that to all the girls? " she said with a chuckle then shook her head "your ok but don't waste it on me, I'll dry as i walk" she said blushing as her shoes made a squelching noise as she stepped forward. Stopping she slipped them off preferring instead to walk bare foot " much better , less noise so where's this great hall ?"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:47 pm

(Danny blushed a bit at the retort.) "Okay," he said putting away his wand and then watching her take off her shoes "so why are you here? Just for a job?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Jess sighed "that and i have no were else to go really" she said holding up her shoes "ew there ruined" she screwed up her nose at the state of her shoes but smiled as they entered the great hall "wow this is really great" she said grinning
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:55 pm

(Danny shugged a bit. People usually said that when they first saw it.) "Well it's not all special. It changes every now and then by the way" he said pointing to the ceiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm

jess smiled "yeah i remember do they still have the house cup?" she asked placing her shoes on the floor beside some chairs , her hair was now dry and it kind of shone in the light as she moved "I remember being here "she said and smiled warmly as she looked around
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm

"You were here before?" he asked her "how long have you been here though?" (He looked at her hair and amazingly enough it was dry. He decided not to ask even though it kept biting him in the back of the head)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Jess sat down "I came here when i was ten, dropped off by the people at the orphanage , I'm nineteen now" she said brushing some dirt from her trousers "yeah i remember my first day here " she shivered again " not pleasant, I got lost" she smiled
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm

(Danny chuckled almost into a laugh.) "Yeah this place is big," he said smiling "they might as well make this place a prison. So you were an oprhan?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top