A dark arrival - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A dark arrival - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A dark arrival

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dark arrival - Page 4 Empty Re: A dark arrival

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:45 am

jess smiled as she felt her clothes dry "sure we can" she said "I'd like that a lot, you sure do know how to use that wand" she grinned as she finished reaching into her pocket she pulled out her own "but its not the wand that makes the magic" whispering a spell coloured lights lit up the room then vanished "its what you do that counts"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 am

(Danny blushed a bit again yet he snapped out of it.) "Okay," he said watching the lights and looking at the expressions of other students "cool"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 am

jess smiled "thanks its simple if you know how" she said "I'll teach it to you some time" she finished as she made her wand disappear away.
"one question are there any avalible guys here ?" she said grinning "kidding for the moment I'm just here to learn or teach if a position comes avalible"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 am

(Danny chuckled.) "Not really actually," he said with a grin "but there are probably no positions right now. Just hang around Hogwarts for a while and I'm sure someone will probably die. KIDDING"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:59 am

jess chuckled "nice one " she said "but i guess i really should find a room right can't stay in the hall " she looked around "thought its bigger than most rooms I've stayed in" she grinned to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:02 am

"yeah," he said then getting an idea "why not Hagrids hut? That's open. We can just have you stay out there for now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 am

jess looked at him "wouldn't hadgrid mind?" she asked looking at him as she sat back down on a long wooden bench beside her "not that it wouldn't be cosy but.." she paused"the hut?"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:08 am

"Just a thought," he said shrugging a bit "I mean Hagrid doesn't live here anymore right?" (he had no idea since it had been years since he had stayed there.) "No one lives in it and besides it'd be a place"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 am

jess sighed "true, but its so far out the way" she said "It would feel like i was pushed to one side being that far from the school" leaning down she picked up her shoes "couldn't dry these for me" she asked "my toes are getting rather cold
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:19 am

(Danny pointed his wand at the shoes and then used the heating charm. It seemed to have gone from wet spots to completely dry.) "there you go," he smiled putting his wand away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top