Skiing in the US - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 8 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 pm

(Danny watched the whole scence and kept up on her looking worried.) "You alright?!" he yelled past the winds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:14 am

((Ok, I'm guessing all of yall are at the bottom on on the top of the mountain righ?))

As Sophia walked outside she looked and seen what happened to Mari and rushed over towards her. "Oh my gosh, Mari are you ok?"Sophia asked her with worried eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am

(Danny skidded to a stop throwing snow into the air and landed on the other snow. He detached his boots and then threw off his snowboard as he ran over to Mari.) "You alright?" he asked her worried
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 am

Andrian saw what had happen and skidded to a stop near her jumping off his snowboard then walked over to kneel beside his cousin in law, "Are you alright?" he asked her, his expression serious and worried holding her head up to let the blood flow through her body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 am

Jemma didn't have her own snowboard, so she had to go and rent one. She had tried to be as quick as possible, but she was sure that she missed some things. She was now equipped and ready to go. She approached the bottom of the mountain. She looked around trying to see where everyone was. What if they were at the top? She would just wait here if she couldn't see them, she decided. After all, they would have to arrive at the bottom at some point.
She walked over to the bottom of the slope. It was hard to see anything as it was snowing so much. She saw a group of people who she thought could be her friends, but she couldn't tell. She walked a bit closer towards them. She decided it probably was them, so went over to catch up with them.
"Hey guys, what have I missed?" she asked them.

Skiing in the US - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 pm

"Mari bailed," he said jumping a bit not noticing her "she hit a tree on her way downslope."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

"It doesn't look good, she hasn't answered us back yet!"said Sophia getting worried that one of her best friends may be hurt badly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Mariana was laying in 1ft deep snow (like I wrote already) and got up in sitting position. "Ouch that hurted!" she said in a tone like it was some most usual thing to happen.She saw Andrian,Sophia,Danny and Jemzy standing there with worried faces: "I must have lost my concetration." she said searching for her snowboadr with her eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Sophia sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness I thought you were hurt Mari!"said Sophia smiling as she helped Mariana look fr her board. "Mari, I think I found you board."said Sophia laughing at the way it way stuck in the snow.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 pm

"We better get back inside and warm you up," he said extending his open right hand so that way she would be able to get up "before you freeze to death"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum