Skiing in the US - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 7 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 am

(Danny waited impatiently as he wanted to shred. He used his wand to use acio to get pen and paper. He wrote a quick note reading Too Late and attached it to a nearby tree. He clipped the foorguards on his feet and then did a short jump to get some speed. He started to go down his eyes protected by goggles and he whooped with joy.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 am

Andrian managed to catch up with everything that was going on, still quiet irritated that Mariana had ignored him but he didn't bother pushing the matter further so he just climbed onto his snowboards and apparated himself outside, "Right behind you, Danny!" he exclaimated as he pushed himself forward and dived toward him letting the cool wind brush his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 am

Sophia chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I been snowboarding before, it's kind of like standing and balancing on your broom if you think about it."said Sophia smiling as she put her luggage in Mari's room for now and unzipped as she got her snowboard out of her small luggage. "I put a charm on on it to fit everything I need!"said Sophia chuckling. "But lets go Emma, I used to go snowboarding with my parents before they died!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm

(Danny turned his head behind him quickly as he saw Andrian. He waved and turned his head back downslope. There was a large ramp and Danny went off it. He used his right hand to grab his snowboard and did a one eighty spin. He landed down a concaved part of the trail which had half pipes to do some grab tricks or grind. He smiled and then went on the ramps. He grinded for a second then landed almost bailing.)

[I'm a skater so I know some language for skating xD]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm

(( Yea, so do I ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Mariana apperated on the top of highest mountain: "SNOWBOARD!" she yelled again putting her feet on it. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" she said jumping and balancing her snowboard right next to Andrian and Danny."LET'S HAVE A RACE!" she suggested after a few moments that she gained on them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 pm

(Danny buckled his legs so that he went faster. He saw another small ramp and went off it to gain some speed. He landed with a large thump and begant to go faster. He saw the horizen except it was cut off by a large jump. At least 20 feet. He skidded off it and landed but rolled. That jump was hard.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Mariana made a turn in the air and speeded up to catch up on Danny/. "OH MY GOSH!" she said as she saw a tree in front of her.She made a quickest turn she could and returned next to Danny. "You know I am not much of a talented for this." she said to Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 pm

((I am on the ground Mari))

(Danny got up feeling dazed. He looked up at the drop and it looked larger from the bottom. He got up and began to go down again. He caught up to Mari and then felt the cold air against his face again.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Mariana wanted to detain,but before she had time she got hit by another tree in front of her: "AAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed falling on the ground along with her snowboard into 1ft deep snow. "COLD!" she yelled.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum