Skiing in the US - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 am

"Yep," he smiled "or you can stay in mine" and stuck his tongue out playfully. (He went over to Sophias room and then handed her the key) "here you go"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 am

Mariana was still observing unfamiliar black thingy on wall in her room when she heard a familiar voices coming from the corridor.She walked outside her bedroom and closed the door seing Sophia was there: "Hey Sophi!You finally arrived." she said waving over to her best friend.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 am

Andrian finished having his warm shower changing his clothes into a red hoodie jacket with red and black long stripe around it, a black blink 182 smily with pink splatter underneath his jacket and black punk pant with chains and belt hanging around, "Hello everyone!" he smiled slightly at them as he pulled off his hoodie to greet them with a friendly smile

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Gerlsblackbondagepants
Pants

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Altrocker56
Boots

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Black_and_red_stripe_mens_hooded_jacket
jacket
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 am

By the time Mariana arrived at Sophi Andrian was already there: "Oh hey there Andrian." she said cheerfully.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 am

Andrian shoved his hair out of his eyes a bit because it was beginning to irriatate him, "So what is everyone up to?" he poured himself a class of water with his wands by summoning a cup and poured water using the aquamenti charms, "Hello Mariana, you look cheerful today" he smiled showing his mouth pierce.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Jemma heard lots of voices in the hall. She had been messing around with the intercom, so she hadn't realised up until now. She thought she recognised some of the voices. Curious, she stepped out into the corridor, to see who Danny and Mariana were talking to.
"Andy! Soph! Hi!" she said, glad to see her friends there. Now she knew who was in the room between herself and Mariana.

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Sophia smiled at them. "Hey Andrian, Mari and Emma!"said Sophia as she put her luggage in her room. "So, what's everyone doing?'Sophia asked them as she closed her door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 pm

"I just put my bagage into my room which is 407 next to yours." replied Mariana to Sophi and added: "What I am up to?Hm,...hm!I KNOW!" she said going into her room with fast steps and returning a moment later with her red snowboard: "SNOWBOARD!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

(DAnny made a face that didnt mean he was creeped out yet his laughing face.) "ALRIGHT!" he said using magic to help get his black and white snowboard "meet you on the highest mountain!" (He then apperated from where he was standing and landed on the highest mountain)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Jemma laughed at Mariana and Danny's reaction to snowboarding. She had never gone snowboarding before. She would probably be awful at it. No, wait. She would definately be awful at it. Oh well, she wasn't afraid to try new things.
"Hey Soph, d'you want to try snowboarding?" she asked Sophia. If Sophia didn't want to go snowboarding she would do something else with her. After all, what were friends for?
"I've never gone snowboarding before. Have you?" she asked her, curious.

Skiing in the US - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum