Skiing in the US - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 15 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm

"Sweet." Zoe said excited. She took the key from her. SHe was soo happy that she was finally signed in. "Sorry about that." Zoe turned to her bags. "Well lets get my stuff in my room."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 pm

(Danny nodded slightly and then turned to go upstairs. He went up and then looked around. He pointed towards the elevator and said.) "Zoe you gotta use that elevator there to go up to your room."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 am

Mariana grabbed one of Zoe's bags: "Let me show you to your room." she said hitting the button on elevaotr as it came down and she got in it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 am

Zoe grabed a bag a hand and followed her. She was very egar to see what her room would look like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am

Elevaotr detained at 3rd floor and Mariana dragged Zoe's bags till the room 404. "There use your key now to open it." she said and added: "I am in room 407 by the way.It's here close."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 am

"Cool." Zoe said as she sat down the bag in her hand so she could use the key. Zoe put the key in the door and it opened. "Wow, nice room." Zoe said as she started in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 am

"Ok so Danny is really expert in this,but these are your bed,TV and something called InterCOM or something." said Maeiana to Zoe leaving her bagage in.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:03 am

"Thanks Mari." Zoe said as she started walking around looking. It was a really nice room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Jemma had been following Zoe and Mariana into the elavator and up the tall building, but she had been daydreaming, as per usual. When she heard Mariana say the word 'intercom' she came rushing back down into reality once more.
"Oh, the intercom," she said to Zoe, almost absent-mindedly. "Danny explained this to me earlier and I think that I can remember." she told Zoe, as she wondered over to the intercom. She looked over the small buttons trying to remember exactly what Danny had told her. She could remember that you had to press the big speak button, followed by another number for the person. It wasn't until she saw a booklet on the desk that she fully understood what to do.
"Aha, got it!" she exclaimed, reaching over to the desk and grabbing the booklet and a highlighter, the exact same thing that Danny had done when he had explained it to her. She scanned through the booklet, searching for her own room number, to use it as an example when explaining the intercom to Zoe.
"Ok, right," she began, "So, you first press the speak button, here," she instructed, pointing to the biggest button at the top of the machine. "Then, you look through this booklet to find the number to put in. See, I'm room number 405, in the blue section, so to call me you would put in the number '04405'." she highlighted her own number and wrote her name next to it. She also highlted Mariana and Sophia's numbers as they were right next to hers on the list, as they were in ajacant rooms.
"Then you just talk into the speaker bit here, I think." she finished, not being able to think of anything else to add. She was surely missing something. But what? Oh. How to stop it.
"Ohh, to stop talking to the person you just press the speak button again." she quickly added, as she nearly forgot before. Yeah, that was kind of a crucial thing to using the intercom, she thought to herself.

Skiing in the US - Page 15 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Zoe looked at Jemma. That was a lot of information. She hoped she remembered it. "Gotcha." Zoe looked at the booklet that had Jemma and Mari's room number highlighted. At least this way she would be able to find and get up with them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum