Skiing in the US - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 9 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm

"Oh no way!I didn't come on mountain in winter to warm up!MORE SNOWBOARD!" she took her snowboard out of snow before she yelled at Danny again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 am

"Mari calm down," he said sofly "you sure you're alright?" (He couldn't exactly believe her as she had went down feet under in snow and landed on her back,)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:02 am

"I can't denie I have a little headache,but I am in mood for MORE SNOWBOARD!" she said again to Danny moving away from the tree.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am

"Okay," he said softly worried that she may have been hurt. (She was like family and he didnt like to see family hurt. He himself wanted to go back into the resort.) "I'm gonna head back"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:09 am

"who is going to snowboard with me than?" she asked looking hopeful at Jemma,Sophi and Andrian.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 am

"Soph might," he said noticing that she was eager to snowboard again "I'll see you guys later." (He started to walk slowly through the snow and crunched through dead branches.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 am

"Probably me" Andrian told her as he placed his hoodie on then turned around to face the direction back to the the resort with Danny then turned around to see where she was then said, "I'll catch up!" he called out as he waved her goodbye and walked side by side with Danny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:31 pm

"yeah, I'll snowboard with you some more but only for alitte bit I'm starting to get alittle cold."said Sophia as she shifted her board.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 am

"I see a good place for snow-board flying there." said Mariana showing Sophi lower the hill where was a small cliff.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:00 am

Sophia looked at it and smiled. "Sure looks fun, lets go!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum