Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 19 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 am

Andrian rested his head gently on top of hers and stroked her hair roughly but gently at the same time, "My favorite color hmm..." he mummered and paused for a long moment and looked back into her eyes, "I would have to say Black and your beautiful eye color of dark brown" he smiled at her flashing his white cleaned dagger-like teeth at her and kissed her on the forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 19 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 am

Samantha smiled and blushed at the same time. She looked into his eyes, "How many children do you want to have?" Samantha asked hoping she didn't ask a bad question.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 am

Andrian was startled at her question then looked around at Sophia and Danny wandering if they heard that;-- "I was thinking about five or three" he told her smiling politely at her and danced slowly to the song and then it changed to something that was a fast rock music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQqN6aI1pk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 am

"Wow 5 or 3, hmm, I have to think about that. So...what is it that you want to know about me?" Samantha asked as she started to dance faster with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 am

Andrian danced a little faster to her and chuckled because he loved this song so much, "Um. Your favorite muggle music?" he said what was first on his mind and shaked his head and slapped it because he knew it sounded a bit corny but it was the best he could think about, "We have to get married to have babies right?" he asked, his voice was uneven and uncertain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 am

Samantha listen to him dancing with her and being nervous with his questions. "My favorite muggle music is rock, and my favorite band is Green Day." Said Samantha, then she heared him say 'you have to get married to have kids and she was starteled, she stoped dancing for a second, then started dancing again. "I guess so." Samantha then stoped dancing and went out the front door really quick.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 am

Andrian knew it sounded a bit too much and it had scared her too much but he had it all ready as he flashed out the door and grabbed her by the arm his expression was calm but tensed at the same time, "I'm sorry i shouldn't have told you that" he told her with a frown on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 am

"No, love you didn't do anything wrong. I just wasn't ready for that thats all." Samantha said then looked down at the ground she was just about to sit on the step when she saw something on the ground. "What is that." Samantha then walked over to the thing on the ground picked it up and looked at it, on the front of the envolope it said Andrian. "I think this is for you." she walked back over to him and gave him the letter.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 am

Andrian gently lifted it off her hand and ripped it open and sighed this was the real enveloped Nikki had given him, "If this is the real one then what was..." he paused looking confusingly at his birthday card and then back at the pieces laying on the ground and fixed it together with his wand and saw there was a baby sonogram in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 am

Samantha saw him fix the letter, then saw alittle baby on it,"Oh, Andrian, whats going on?" Samantha asked in shock.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top