Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 18 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 am

Samantha blushed, then looked down at there feet to make sure she was still danceing ok. She looked back up at him and said, "Thank you, my love. Every time I look into your eyes I feel a wave of love wash over my body." Samantha then layed her head on his chest as they danced.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 18 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:40 am

"I, as well" Andrian whispered in her ears still dancing with her slowly and smiled at her pulling himself closer to her and kissed her lightly on the lips and pulled back to look into her eyes not noticing he was humming the song still inside his head and waited for her to reply, "You are good at dancing" he complimented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:47 am

"No." Samantha blushed, "Your better than me. I have been practicing though." Samantha kissed him gentaly, then layed her head back on his chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

"This is the easy part" Andrian told her smiling at her swirled her around; smiling at the memories of their first dance together in the valantine dance, "dancing with you" he quickly added grinning at her and stroked her by the hair gently looking into her eyes and winked at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 am

She twirrled as he twirrled her. Samantha smiled as she finished the twirrling. As the song finished she leaned her head on his chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UFCQYUdQM&feature=related

Then when the music had finished another one played which was one of his favorite song because it was so sad to him -- Andrian rested his chin on top of her head gently as they countiued to dance to the new song, "Now we are together, i guess i wouldn't hurt to tell each other more about each other?" he asked her with a hint of smile on his face looking deeply into her eyes; almost dazed and lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and Andrian dancing and smiled. She was happy Andrian finally found someone he truly loved just like the way she loved Danny. As she looked at Danny she smiled. "Thanks love, you look very handsome as well!"said Sophia as she kissed him. "Come on love, lets go join Sam and Andrian in dancing."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:03 am

Samantha gazed into his eyes as they danced. "I agree." She continued to look into his eyes as they danced. "I could tell you anything." Samantha then layed her head back on his chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:18 am

Andrian looked around a bit then smiled politely at Sophia who just dragged Danny onto the dancing floor beside them; he was almost as happy as she was now they both found someone they loved most, "What is your favorite flowers?' he asked her stroking her hair lightly -- and waited patiently for her response still resting his head lightly on her head and kissed it gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 am

"My favorite flower, huh, well, it has to be black roses. And what is your favorite color?" Samantha asked, she kept her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top