Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 17 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 am

Nikki's heart raced and she started to sweat. She grabbed her handbag, stood up and ran out of the house. As she ran away the real blue envelope dropped out of her handbag, she only zapped the fake one. The real one just fell to the ground. Nikki ran out of their property and ran home.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 17 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 pm

((If I'm not to late!))
Sophia walked in and looked at her sister. "Ok that was weird."said Sophia. She knew she was late but she had some issues she had to take care of. As she walked into Andrian house in her yellow dress and her princess like mask she shrugged as she seen her sister leave for some unknown reason. "I'll talk to her later."said Sophia to herself.

Spoiler:
(Sophia's dress and Mask, I know I used that pic before but that's the only one I could find that was nice!)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 am

"Hey Sophi," he said giving her a small kiss on the lips "you look axtravegant"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am

Andrian watched her leave them sighed as he gave Samantha a small kiss on the lips; looking back into her eyes and smiled her that warm loving smile she loved, "Everything fine this is really who I need at my party anyway" he whispered to her holding her hand in his in the middle of their body rubbing her thumb gently -- as he led her back to the house and played a music on with a press of a button

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sPZsSLDUo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 am

Samantha walked back into the party hoping to have that slow dance on his birthday.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 am

Andrian turned around to face the true love of his life and bowed slightly infront of her with his hands outstrench out infront of her;, "May i have this dance, love" he smirked warmly at her and waited for her to take his hand and dance with him -- humming the song to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 am

Samantha took each side of the bottom of her dress then did alittle curtsie. Took his hand and said, "Yes, my love."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 am

Andrian took her hand and pressed his lips around her hands tenderly and dragged her onto the dance floor as he adjusted his mask back into a confortable spot;, "I am so in love with you" he admitted as they started dancing really slowly to the song with his arm around her waist and hers around his necks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 am

Samantha walked onto the dance floor with him, "I'm so in love with you too, my love." Then danced with him. Samantha leaned up close to him and whispered into his ear, "I think I'm ready." As she leaned back she winked at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 am

Andrian smirked and chuckled at her as they danced slowly to the song, staring into each other eyes, "You are truly the most beautiful and most prettiest girl i've ever seen in my life" he whispered to her as he looked into her dark brown eyes as he stroked her hair lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top