Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 20 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 am

Andrian burned the paper into pieces and sighed this was not going to happen on his birthday he didn't need this anymore, "It nothing" he growled under his breath and turned around to look at Samantha and thought he was going to be there for Nikki when she was going to give birth but not be the father it cannot me him it just can't, "Fine, it was a baby sonogram i don't know who's baby" he told her truthfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 20 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:22 am

"Its ok, even if it is yours I will always be with you." Samantha said, she could tell he was starting to get upset. She got close to him, put her hands on his cheeks, then gave him a long, romantic kiss. "If you want we can go back inside and start dancing again." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 am

Andrian loved every moment of that kiss she gave him and romantically kissed her back, "Alright, let get us a drink of punch to refresh ourselves" he told her as he held her hand glancing at the burned piles and walked to the kitchen pouring both of them a punch to drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:30 am

Samantha took his hand then stoped him before they went back inside. "Um...if you were to ever ask me, I would say yes, just so you know." Samantha winked at him as she said this, then lead him inside.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 am

Andrian looked at her and paused at the spot when she said 'whenever he was ready to ask she will as well' then as a reply he nodded politely at her and thought he was ready for marriage but it was just too early, "Your amazing when you do that Samantha" he told her as he dranked his punch and stared into her eyes as his other hand held hers in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 am

"When I do what?" Samantha asked as she looked him in the eyes. She was hoping to get a drink soon, she was getting thirsty.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 am

Andrian placed his one down and gave her one feeling a bit guilty that he didn't give her one yet, "Sorry" he handed it to her and then looked at the beautiful balcony outside and lead her there leaning against the wail, "You accept things even when they are hurtful and your always there. And the fact you dazzle me?' he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 am

"Well I know how it feels to get hurt all the time and I never want to see you like that, and you dazzeled me first, I'm only repaying you for dazzeling me." Samantha said as she took the drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 am

Andrian let out a small bark of laughter and kissed her lightly on the cheek then pulled back drinking some more of his punch looking into the nightsky, "I dazzle you, really?" he asked looking at her with a grin and a confused expression on his face waiting for a response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 am

"Yes, you did, the day at the dance, the way you looked into my eyes and smiled, I just melted." Samantha said as she looked into the nightsky, then noticed that Orions belt was highest in the sky.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top