Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 11 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 am

[yeah it would.]

Samantha took his hand and said, "I would love to dance with you."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 11 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:44 am

Jess stood up slowly moving away from the dance floor and twoards the main door "why should i stay to be ignored" she thought leaving he mask where it had fell "nobody would notice any way" she sighed as she reached the door and glanced back , her eyes became wet with tears seeing the two together.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 am

Samantha saw Jess about to leave, "Just give me a sec, love, ok?" Samantha then walked over to her and said, "Why are you leaveing, the party is just starting." Samantha could see the tears in her eyes as she waited for her reply.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 am

jess shook her head wiping tears from her cheeks "I shouldn't have come, this is for people with partners like..." she stopped looking at a.n.d.r.i.a.n then turned away "I'm just in the way"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 am

"No, its not just for partners..." She saw her look at andrian, then she understood. "Oh, I see, this is his birthday party, you can stay all you want. Please, the more the better." Samantha smiled hoping she would stay.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 am

jess looked back at her "no! this was a misunderstanding, i should never have come " she said turning her back to her "I should have realised , **** I'm such a fool" she said as more tears rolled down her face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:09 am

Andrian watched her walk toward Jess Darkangel who was standing by the door crying her eye out, he sighed and followed behind her listening to them when he smiled, "Come on it'll be alright i promise you there will be boys who are single as well just have fun" he told her winking encouraging at her wrapping and arm around Samantha waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:13 am

Samantha said, "Yeah, believe me, when I meet andrian here, he was with someone else, but I waited long enough and the right guy came along. I promise the right guy will come for you." Samantha put her hands on his as he held her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:20 am

jess's eyes moved between the two of them turning she opened the door her tears now taking off her eye shadow making it look like she had black tears rolling down her face "there never will be any one for me" she said threw her sobs "no body wants a half breed" she said and moved out into the drive way.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:24 am

Andrian rolled his eyes and sighed -- in defeated but didn't give up on her then chased after her pulling her back by the arm, "Listen you can say that there will be no one for you all you want and know that is not true" he told her holding her by the shoulder shaking her a bit, "I was just like you my world was dark and then later she came along and brightened my sky like an angel" he told her then sighed getting to the point now, "The point is you have to be patience, it'll get better than you know it" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top