Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:05 am

Samantha could hear them talking outside. She didn't like it when her friends faught so she jumped out the other window ran as fast as she could and bought Nikki some earrings. She didn't know what she liked so she ran back to the house and handed them to Andrian and whispered "Give this to her."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 am

Andrian turned around a bit calmly the back at Nikki, "Thanks!" he smiled politely at her and hugged her a bit then turned around looking at the earrings for a bit then bited his lips sorely and looked up at Nikki, "This is how much i love you" he smiled politely as he flicked his wand and there was flowers in his hand and earrings in the other. He kneeled on his knees and held up infront of her flashing a smile at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 am

Samantha saw that they were going to have a moment so she went back in side and sat on the bed waiting for them to finish.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 am

((Ugh I never entered the house, but since I'm included...fine))

Nikki frowned for a bit. She had her arms crossed and she bit her lips. She gently picked up the box from one of Andrian's hands and looked at them. She took out her earrings and put them in. She ignored the flowers and turned around. "This doesn't fix this you know?" Nikki told Andrian. "Why did you do this to me again?" Nikki asked him with tears streaming out of her eyes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Samantha wanted to hear what was going on, so she went up to the window to listen. When she got there she heard what Nikki had to say, Samantha realized that she had listened in at the wrong moment. So Samantha ran back out, up to nikki and said, "It's not what it seems, He turned me into a vampire, he was just helping me heal. Thats all." Samantha was afraid Nikki would try to hurt Samantha, so in a flash she was back in the house.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 am

Streams ran down her face. "I love Andrian and this happens!" Nikki growled. She calmed herself down. She shook her head. She shrugged and sniffled. She started to head for the door.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 am

Samantha hated feeling so bad, so she ran to the school in a flash.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 am

"Sammy...come back! I don't blame anyone!! I guess this is just life, come back please!" Nikki cried out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

*New Day: Start of a new life*

Andrian was still kind of emo with the cutting and hating his life every now and then as he walked down the hills with the grass about the height of his hip covering his punk pants and gothic belt and boots. He looked around at the beautiful country sky and laid down looking at the sky ignoring the slightly wet ground that caused his light red plain shirt wet on his back, "Everything has changed. My Personalities, How I am Acting and all my friends I have lost..." he tried to get everything into his mind with a smile on his face not trying to show it on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Mariana apperated (no actually came flying on her Thestral) towards Andrian's isolated home to pay him a little visit. She landed on the top of the hill and looked arround searching for someone/anyone not seing anything but pure air.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top