Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 8 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Andrian heard a soft thug behind him and a strong human scent along with it, so he apparated back to his house and saw his friend Mariana, "What bring you here my old friend?" he smiled politely at her with his arm out to hug his friend well cousin-in-law now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 8 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Mariana turned around facing her cousin in law: "Hey there my dear cousin in law." she said politely: "Just came to see how are you doing,but if I disturb I can go too." she said rather calm.,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:41 am

Andrian frowned slightly at her then gestured her into his house with a gentle smile on his face, "I would love you have you by. Been lonely here lately" he told her kindly as he set a hand on her back then let go when they were up on the verander as Peter barked with excitedment to see Mariana walking in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Mariana walked side by side with Andrian into his house when she heard Peter barking although she didn't know dog's name was Peter. "Why hello!" she said giving him a scratch down his neck before she turned back to her cousin in law.
"Well I realized it's been a long time since we has a decent talk so I came by to cheer you a bit.Hope I didn;t need an invitation/" she said smiling. "So what happened?Why did you come here to be by yourself?" she asked taking a seat on the sofa.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 am

(Danny apperated into Andrians house having a skateboard fly out from under him. He wore a tank top, black shorts, black DC shoes and tinted sun glasses. He was smiling and sweating as the skateboard flew into the kitchen not damaging anything. He slowed down as he was going at least 15 mph when he apperated. He stopped finnaly after he hit the couch and fell onto the cushions.) "WHOOO!" he said laughing as he lied "man that was awesome!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 am

Mariana heard a terrible noise coming from close so she went into noise direction and saw Danny laying on the floor: "Heya Danny.What are you up to today?" she asked him cheerful.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 am

(Danny removed his sunglassed still shaking of adreniline.) "I was back in the USA," he said laughing "and me and Tony Hawk were being chased by the police and I went right off a building almost 200 feet high! I apperated efore I splatted and WHOO what a rush!" (He felt like he could rip a phone book in half)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 am

Andrian thought about her question then let a smile fill up his face, "I thought it would be nice away from everyone else incase any of them annoyed me" he answered then jumped a bit as he heard a loud weird scream from in front of him and there was his best friend laying on the coach, "Hello Danny" he yawned slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 am

Mariana grabbed Danny for his arm to help him get up: "You were chased by USA police?" she asked rather surprised and shocked at same time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 am

"Shocking?" he asked her wondering if she never knew about him being a trouble kind of guy "I thought you knew me better! Just kidding but I'm just saying they chased me around since apprently grinding on a statue is against the law. I got away though"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top