Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 am

As soon as he felt the movement on his arm he saw that she was about to jump onto him so he held up his arm faster then any human could react, "Um, what was that and I think you mentioned it this morning" holding onto her as he rubbed his finger absentminded it had cracked from catching her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am

Samantha heard his finger crack and jumped back off, helped him fix his finger and then said "I'll race you back to the house." Samantha was feeling very good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am

Andrian frowned and shrugged his shoulder as he felt his hand fixed and shaped back into places, "Alright then!" he grinned more wildly then before and looked back at her before he started, "3, 2, 1...GO!" he shouted then raced ahead of her with a blinding firgtening speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:11 am

Before Samantha could leave he started, she ran as fast as she could then caught up to him, blew him a kiss as they raced and beat him to the house. She sat down on the bed not even out of breath.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 am

Andrian flew in from the window and landed beside her out of breath as well, "aww beaten by a girl..." he frowned and then smiled at her kissing her cheek then got up trying to catch his breath, "So what now?" he asked her, reeling around to see her now finding out there was nothing else to do now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 am

"Well you could always teach me how to be closer to you." Samantha got up off the bed and went over to him, held his hand and started to slowly lure him to the bed as she did she kissed him on the neck and cheek and lips.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 am

((WOAH NO NO NO NO LOL ))

Despite the fact she was so much faster then he was he was unable to react any faster then she could. All he could feel was a rush of wind, a thump on the back on his back as he fell on the bed, and lips all over his heads, "What the hell!" he shrieked and held his arm up a bit then chuckled a bit, "Are you insane!" Andrian laughed still holding her back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 am

The look in Samanthas eyes faded and she realized she had no idea where she was. Samantha got out of the bed and started to panic "What is going on? Where am i? How did I get here? What happened back at the lake?" Samantha was panicing so most of the stuff she said she could not understand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 am

Andrian got up and dusted the dust of him and looked at her worringly as he held her tightly by the arms to calm her down, "Samantha!" he shaked her a bit then looked at her in the eyes to see what was going on, "Samantha! snap out of it!" he snaped his finger in front of her eyes then quickly explained, "You are a vampire as well" he broke the news to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:37 am

Samantha looked at him quickly as she snaped out of it and said with a smile "I am. Thank you, but what are we doing here. The last thing I rememer is kissing you and moving my head so you could bit me." Samantha said calmly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top