Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 am

Andrian pulled her up onto her feet and placed a hand around her hips then leaded her toward the window upstairs, "Something like this" he smiled jumping out of the window and hitted the ground with a muted thump and with a flash he was of the ground and up onto a tree smiling brightly at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am

Samantha loved what had just happened, she wanted to go some more but when she tried she almost fell out of the tree, "How did you do that?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 am

Andrian frowned and in a flash he was by her side as if he was there all along, "It natural, let see if you can walk over the lake as he sprinted across the lake and then jumped onto the tree on the other side of the lake waiting for her to do the same and knew she could do this if she just focused on what she was doing and stop being nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 am

"Walk on water?" Samantha followed him to the lake and watched him jump on the tree. She felt so good now that she was going to show him how good she could do. As she started to run it felt like she was going to sink but then it felt like she was on air. She got to the tree went up it and sat down beside him. She looked over at him and kissed him on the cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:41 am

Andrian blushed a bit then looked at the lakes ahead of them and then back at her, "Not bad" he told her as he sniffed the air for a deer to roam by and by the time he caught one he felt a snarl build up in his throat and looked at her, "Up for some hunting?" he smiled politely at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 am

"As long as you are there." "I bet you I can get one before you." Samantha jumped from the tree and started to run freely into the forest smelling for the best deer she could find. As she found one she realized she didn't know how to so she went by her insticts. She staired him down and finally lunged on him, she could feel her new fangs bite down on the neck of the deer and she started to suck deeply. As she sucked the blood from the deer she could feel something come out of her fangs. She stoped and watched the deer hit the ground. Samantha felt so good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 am

Before he could react he saw that Samantha had already attacked one of the deers who smelt really nice to him. Andrian stared at her with a calm expression on his face, "Not bad" he walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder and chuckled a bit then with a flash there was another deer in his arm and he sucked the blood out of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:52 am

Samantha watched him with great interest he was so much better than her. When he finished she went over to him and said "What do I get for winning the bet?" Samantha started to flirt with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 am

Andrian looked up at her and placed the deer onto the ground next to the other dead one, "I don't know I think it probably involve something back at my house" he winked at her and smiled excitedly at her then looked at her resting his arms on her shoulder and wagged an accusing finger at her, "Your way better then i thought you were" he smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:58 am

"I told you that I wanted to become one, its just natural to me." "So what is it that you wanted to do back at your place." Samantha jumped into his arms, smiled widely and kissed his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top