Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 12 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am

Samantha flew out the door after them, then stoped as she saw him grab her arm. She smiled as he talked, she then frowned as she looked over at jess darkangel. Samantha then walked over to them and said, "Your only half vamp. How is that?" Samantha was trying to cheer her up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home - Page 12 Empty Re: Andrian Potter's Isolated Country Home

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:34 am

For a moment Jess's eyes glowed red as he touched her her dark hair now covering her face "your world grows bright while mine grows dark" she said " all i have ever had is hate, fear and lothing for what i am , I thought when i came here .. I thought .." she paused as she felt her tears build again
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 am

Andrian fumed with anger and annoyance but he had full self-control of what he was doing, he smiled at her nodding his head back at his house, "Come on it no fun without you at the party" he said again flawlessly smirking politely at her and looked at her waiting for her to come with him as he walked over around to Samantha side, "Really our lives were the same as yours but i promise you it'll grow bright if you just wait" he told her nodding at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 am

"She doesn't want to be happy, she just wants to drown in her self pitty tears. She has half vampire in her and she doesn't even want it." Samantha then stormed back into the house.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 am

Andrian shot a warning glare at Samantha then looked at Jessica with a apologetic look on his face, "Great right on my birthday" he mummered then held his finger up to indicate her to come with him so that she would not run away as he ran back inside and held Samantha by the arm, "Come on what the matter, what happen. Did i do anything" he runned her down with numerous of question looking at her then looked back at Jessica to see if she was there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:51 am

"I'm sorry, my love, you didn't do anything, but when somebody has such a gift and then doesn't even want it, that just gets me so....grrr." Samantha then looked over at darkangel.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:55 am

Andrian smiled and stop the music with the remote and held her by the hand and kissed her on the lips -- then pulled back looking into her eyes smiling at her, "Don't be mad at her she just need some help and a bit of loving and that'll cheer her up i promise" he mummered to her loud enough for both of them to hear then he looked at Danny Thompson standing watching them weirdly, "Come on let not scare off the other guest" he winked at her as he pulled her onto the dance floor outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 am

Jess felt some thing dark rise from inside her her tears stopped and she stormed into the house and up to sam " I am what i am half or not , I pride my self on my self control " she looked at her her eyes now deep red and her fangs now partuded from her lips drawing her own blood as she spoke "my life is dark because people have made it that way , I fought against him in the war I lost both my parents to him , can you say that " she said her heart beating hard in her chest. "what fun is it to see some one you thought would be special with some one else , or to be stuck in a corner on your own " her anger grew with ever word "I thought coming back here would be different , i guess i was wrong" Jess suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and backed off "I...I'm sorry I have to go " she said her voice now normal..
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:08 am

Andrian could understand how she felt he was in the same situation she was long before the love of his life brightened up his sky but before he could stop her she was in anger, "We tried..." paused looking at her then watched her carefully; looking at Samantha and frowned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 am

Samanth flashed in front of her, "I might not know what it is like to have my parents taken away, but I do know what it is like to see the person I love be happy with another, that is how it was with me and andrian before we could get together. I know what it is like to have to stand in the corner and not be noticed, but you are the one that made your life dark not the other people, you made it dark by excepting what they said and did. Just because you can't get with one person, you go all sobby." Samantha could feel herself wanting to conjuer her daggers.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top