After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 6 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 am

"You couldn't fight unless you have your magic with you," he said bitterly almost making his hand into a fist "even if you snapped your wand right here and tried to fight me, you couldn't win."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 6 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:39 am

"I know that you can beat me if I didn't have my wand," Darren said rolling his eyes, his hand still clutching his wand. "I haven't had much practice in being a filthy muggle, but you obviously feel the need to."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 am

"It's not being filthy," he said looking at Darren with hatred "they work for a living and it makes them strong and more durable. Oh and by the wya you couldn't win. Your arms are like chopsticks, maybe thinner"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 am

Darren scowled again, he was being annoying. He wasn't even that weak, he had been working out a bit lately when he had absolutely nothing to do. Sure he wasn't as strong as Andrian or Adrenn but like he cared. "Like I care about physical strength," he said. "I can destroy you with a single spell.'
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 am

"Who cares about spells?" he asked constanting attacking "when real work comes that stupid stick won't save your life"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:52 am

"Oh I think it will," Darren said scowling. He didn't think there was anything that magic couldn't achieve and he was right. "I don't really understand how your a wizard." he said thoughtfully, still annowed. "Your such a bloody blood-traitor i've never seen such scum like you."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:12 am

"Because unlike you," he said looking at Darren in a calm and laughing at him way "I don't use spells to cheat on tests like you. I work for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 am

"I dont cheat," Darren said, insulted. Many people thought he did since he passed every subject with the highest marks without even studying. "Its just natural talent.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 am

"Yeah right," he said mockingly a bit "maybe you didn't use some of that magic to boost it huh?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 am

Darren rolled his eyes and gave him the finger. "Wow, I can't believe I used to be friends with you.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top