After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 7 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Alexi flew into his office via the window. He came as fast as he could but there was a St.Mungo's epidemic a little more serious than anything that could happen at Hogwarts, other than werewolves and vampires becoming aggressive. However, it would be just plain and utter bad luck if something like that were to happen so Alexi ditched his post at the Hospital Wing and went to St.Mungo's. It was his job to understand the triage system, and that understanding was applied to the real world, not just the battlefield or in a hospital room.

Dropping his luggage, and not even changing out of his warmer clothing, Alexi walked into the hospital wing, to see carnage... and a couple of professors. "Bloody hell!" said Alexi. "And that can be interpreted literally! What happened?" Simultaneously, he accioed two vials of bone regrowing potions. "You both had better take them," said Alexi, giving them to Andrian and Jess. "Any more injured?" But Alexi wasted no time to pause. He assessed the situation and bone injuries weren't the only problem, there was a lot of blood loss. "Olesangui," said Alexi twice, once with his wand pointing at Jess, and once with his wand pointing at Andrian.

[[ooc: in order not to god mod, let's just say olesangui doesn't put you in a coma, and btw, olesangui is my custom spell in the spell registration thread, I don't know any other way to replenish blood without complicated blood transfusions]]
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 7 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 am

Mariana moved a bit aside from Jess's bed to make room for Alexi "I don't know what excatly happened.Him,him and him. were fighting in Gryffindor tower." said Mariana pointing at Jess,Andrian and Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 am

Darren was relieved when Alexi came. Odd though, he could fly unaided without a broom! Making a mental note to ask Alexi that later, he began to explain: "Andrian was jealous that Danny was with Sophia, so he was being a prick to them, forcing Danny to attack him. Then Andrian retaliated like a prick and beat up Danny. Sophia tried to stop him, then Jess came. Jess tried to stop the fight like any professor would of, but Andrian was out of control and he attacked Jess, then threw Jess out the window. Danny then stabbed Andrian in the back so he went unconcious, then they all went to the hospital wing." Finally stopping his speech, he wasn't sure that was exactly what had happened, but thats what Sophia had said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 am

((Actually he threw me out then bit me. lol. Also, am i unconcious or not Alexi? I wasn't quite sure with your post if your spell put me in a coma or not.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

[[Hum I think I got it OMG! Also Jess are you student or are you Professor here?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:03 pm

[hes both]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

[[ooc: sorry for the one liner but no one is in a coma because if you were in a coma, it would be unfair since you couldn't really rp in your own major thread]]
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm

((Oh thank goodness. I was a wee bit worried about that. And Mari, dominately (sp), i'm professor. Don't show affection lol))
Jess felt an incredibly odd feeling as Alexi cast his spell. "What's going on?" he asked curiously, wondering why everything in him seemed to be moving.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 am

"Bit," said Alexi, blood draining from his face, "him?" There was Alexi's worst nightmare coming true. Alexi knew that mixing regular wizards and witches with vampires and werewolves was a bad idea! It was too risky! But no, it wasn't even the students who got hurt this time. This time, it was the professor, the one who was supposed to be a role model! The one who spared his time to help the students!

"Blood regenerating!" snapped Alexi at Jess. There was no time to be gentle and tardy. "One of you," said Alexi to the students. "Get the potions or herbology professor! I don't know if vampirism is preventable!" In all seriousness, there hadn't been any cases of reversing a vampire affliction, mostly because the bitten were bitten for too long without anyone attempting reversal. If Jess were to be normal, or partly normal, he would have to be one of the luckiest people alive.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 am

(Danny raised his hand slightly just to inform the Nurse of something.) "Yeah," he said a hint of annoyance and anger traced in his voice "I was bitten too"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top