After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:13 am

Sophia was stood motionless in her bed as the headmaster came. "Uh-oh, this isn't good!"Sophia thought to herself. "Well, Professor it all started out Andrian ignoring me and then Danny got fed up and grabbed Andrian shirt and then Andrian broke his hand and then they started fighting and Professor Jess tried to stop them but Andrian hurt him and threw him out the window I think and I tried to help but I just got thrown around like a ragged doll, Andrian got stabbed by Danny three times and hit by a 2x4 board that went to the couch."said Sophia as she tooked a breath and continued. "Andrian fell off the Gryffindor tower and hit the ground and that's what happened."said Sophia calmly hoping she wouldn't get expelled by not stopping them or her prefect badge taken away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 am

He listened to her quetly, until.. "THREW A TEACHER OUT THE WINDOW?" the headmaster spluttered, unable to believe it. He looked at Jess, who seemed to be in a bad shape, and swelled up. "MR POTT-" then stopped, Andrian didn't seem to be in a good state to talk. Quickly taking out his wand, he healed the more minor of both - he couldnt do anything about the other ones- , before turning to Sophia. "I have never heard of such violence, all in one day. This is a school, not a battleground. Where is this Danny Thompson?" he seemed to have started it after all.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 am

Andrian felt his wound healed a teensy bit, and he fluttered his eyes open, looking around a bit as he struggled to get up to look at everyone, "Where am i?" he asked them his vision blurry then when he heard something about Danny Thompson his voice was strained and started to shout out, "Please don't expell him. I was being a prick expell me" his voice still strained he was till feeling the agonizing pain in his heart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 am

Hearing Andrian start talking, the headmaster turned back to him, glad he had woken up. "Oh I will expel you mr,Potter, what you did was something no one has ever done in the history of Hogwarts. Attack a teacher. Whether Mr.Thompson will be expelled or not is not your decision."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 am

Sophia looked down ashame of herself, she felt a speck of dirt on the floor. "I deserve to be expell to Professor I didn't stop them I just made it worse."said Sophia still looking down. "Plus, I fought in the common room as well."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 am

The headmaster turned to Sophia and frowned. "I admit that I did not expect something like this from you, but.. you shall not be expelled. However, you will lose 10 points for Gryffindor for fighting."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:57 am

Nikki had heard about the fight and decided to see what happened. She entered the room where everyone was and gasped as she saw so much blood. She sniffled and coughed too. "What the hell happened? I heard something happened, is everyone ok?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia was stood motionless in her bed as the headmaster came. "Uh-oh, this isn't good!"Sophia thought to herself. "Well, Professor it all started out Andrian ignoring me and then Danny got fed up and grabbed Andrian shirt and then Andrian broke his hand and then they started fighting and Professor Jess tried to stop them but Andrian hurt him and threw him out the window I think and I tried to help but I just got thrown around like a ragged doll, Andrian got stabbed by Danny three times and hit by a 2x4 board that went to the couch."said Sophia as she tooked a breath and continued. "Andrian fell off the Gryffindor tower and hit the ground and that's what happened."said Sophia calmly hoping she wouldn't get expelled by not stopping them or her prefect badge taken away.

Darren heard Soph telling the headmaster everything, then scowled when she finished. Rolling his eyes, he muttered "Gryffindors" to himself, then looked around for the nurse. Where the heck was he? Two people were dying here..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:20 am

Professor Jess heard Darren's voice and sprung up in his bed, before falling down. That was the downside of breaking almost every bone on the left side of his body. "Darren?" He asked, grinning lazily
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 am

"Oh Andrian, Danny and Professor Jess" Nikki sighed. "Whatever happened, I hope will be forgotten, cause this is just...stupid and crazy and mad" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top