After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 5 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am

(Danny had enough. He got up and nearly punched Darren. He then realized that the headmaster was still there.) "You know what," he snarled at Darren "you too much of a coward to actually fight me. You have the headmaster here kissing your feet and you use him as a shield. Drop dead or I will personally help you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 5 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Darren Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 am

Darren did not even wince when Danny advanced, but just raised his wand. "Why would I be afraid of a stupid muggle idiot?" Darren asked. "I can defeat you easily and you know that as well. So shut up if you don't want more injuries."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:07 am

"Boys," Professor Jess grumbled from his bed. "Shut it."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:07 am

"How aobut once in your life you won't be such a prick to everyone," he snarled at Darren still walking towards him "or is your grandfather too much of one to actually be nice?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 am

"SHUT IT!" Jess yelled, throwing a bedside ornament at the ground near them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am

[Wow jess. You guy is a bit cranky =P]

(Danny baked off. He was not in a good mood right now. His friend nearly died and he was bitten by Andrian. What else would happen!?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am

Darren took a step back as Jess threw his medicine. "Nice?" he repeated, eyebrows raised. "Like stabbing your friend in the back? thats what you call nice?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 am

"Darren. Shut it," Jess yelled once more.
((Yes, i seem to hear that quite alot. I wonder why....))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 am

"Wasn't my choice," he said looking at Darren scornfully "he attakced me and I defended myself. Besides you would know what stabbing someone in the back was like"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 am

"OK, stop defending the prick then," Darren said, glaring at Andrian, he was in a really bad shape. "But you know, theres something called a stunning spell, its quite useful to use against psychos like him. You didn't have to go acting like a filthy muggle." He rolled his eyes, it was odd how some wizards so frequently forgot what they could do with magic. Scowling at his reminder, he didn't bother replying to that.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top