After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 4 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Mariana didn't hear the rumor by now.She looked like stabbed when she heard there was a fight in the common room.She took her cloak and ran up the stairs for 7 floors.She finally deatined on Hospital wings door. "What in the world happened?" she asked running inside.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

After fight in Gryffindor Common room - Page 4 Empty Re: After fight in Gryffindor Common room

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:00 pm

"Come on Darren, don't be rude," Jess said as Mari arrived. "Andrian lost it," he said breifly, grunting in pain. Where was the nurse? Wasn't he meant to deal with all this?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Andrian breathing started to acclerate he wasn't able to breath really well, "I don't mind being expelled" he said, his face dull with exsaperation looking at each of them as he read their expression carefully and amusingly wondering what might they be thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 pm

"darren," he said looking at him with a sneer "this is not a threat but one day, your going to get you a** kicked and I'll be there to watch." (He flipped him off quickly and then turned to Jess.) "I gues your right"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Mariana fastly came to Jess;s bed and said absolutely irritated: "Who was fighting:" she repeated the question./
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 am

"Me, Andrian and Jess," he said not feeling proud of that entire fight. (He sat down on a chair and felt his left shoulder burn a bit.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 am

Sophia nodded. "And and I watched although I told them to stop I threw the stupefy spell a Andrian so I fought to but not like them and plus I didn't stop it, so I lost points to Gryffindor."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:02 am

"Sophia," he said looking at her. (He looked tired and very bad about what he had done.) "I'm sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:28 am

"Soph lost no points," Jess clarified, lifting himself up onto his bed. "And i was just trying to separate them." He added, looking around for the nurse
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 am

Danny Thompson wrote:"darren," he said looking at him with a sneer "this is not a threat but one day, your going to get you a** kicked and I'll be there to watch." (He flipped him off quickly and then turned to Jess.) "I gues your right"

"Now now Danny, you wouldn't want me to add some more injuries do you?" he said smirking. "I dont think your in a fit state to challenge me." Turning to Mari, he smiled, knowing she would probable kill andrian if she knew what had happened. "This prick," he said, gesturing to Andrian. "Threw Jess out the window."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top