A Birth day - Page 74
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 74 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 74 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:51 pm

"Angus and Ruby went on a walk with Aria and Marcus, when somehow, someone impersonating Aria came and took Ruby. A minute later, Angus just disappeared too," Victor said. "And now, apparently there's a damned troll running rampant through Diagon Alley. No alarms set off here except Marcus's medallion that he set off himself. Edward and Marcus and I are going troll wrangling. I think Edward intends to take one of you with us in case we get some sort of lead on Ruby and Angus."

"Jack, you need to come with us," Edward told him seriously. "If this troll was anywhere near Ruby and Angus , we might need some of your werewolf physiology to find them or to get them free. At the very least, you might be able to save one of us from being driven through the brick pavement like a tent stake."

Angus was waking again. His memory was being swiss cheesed, and near as he could figure, he was either being bewitched or drugged with potions or both. Now he was waking on the floor again, and he was finding himself wearing only a pair of gray scrub trousers. There were now piles of bloody and muddy clothes--jeans and shirts--in a corner of the room. He was exhausted, covered in sweat, and he had blood on his chest, his arms and his hands. And now he had sketchy memories. The clock on the wall and the calendar said time had certainly passed. Days in fact. And now there were pictures taped to the wall with big red x's through them. He was alone.

He got up and went over to the wall. These were the people he loved. Robert. Kate, Edward, Simone, His kids--the teens--all with red x's through them. There were circles around Marcus and Khaat and Brian. He went to the sink and found bloody knives there, piled up. His sketchy memories were of him. Him. And he had been compelled by the Imperius curse, to do the unthinkable--time after time after time. He remembered now. And then there was Ruby. She hadn't come back. The first string hadn't come. The only thing that made sense was that she hadn't lived to get out. She was surely gone now too.

And he remembered resisting over and over and over. He remembered of what she had done to him for his insolence. And that was not something he wanted anyone else to know--not ever. He was bruised and bleeding, and his left arm and shoulder weren't moving well. Besides that, they hurt like hell. he suspected that maybe there was a broken bone somewhere.

There was an uneaten plate of food on the lab table. In fact, there were several uneaten plates of spoiled food there. He didn't want any of it. His stomach was seriously nauseated, and the idea that he had been used to kill his own family made him violently sick. He didn't deserve to live. And he didn't want to live without them. He fell limp on the floor, no desire to get up. Defeated. Done.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23805
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:07 pm

Jessie heard Victor and nodded " okay I'll go Yu , you stay please" he looked at Yu who nodded his head.

"stay safe both of you" Yu said before giving a quick kiss to Jessie and stepping back. Jack paused with Jess a she went inside the main house seeing Jessie and Victor he walke dover to them.

" okay you guys ready for some troll hunting?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

Ruby moved quickly trying to find her way but each turn seemed to be the same as the last. That was until she saw a sliver of light a she turned a corner, there in front of her was a man hole cover, grabbing the ladder she started to climb but she paused hearing the sound of a troll right above her, she waited till it passed before she pushed the heavy lid off and let it fall, pushing with all her strength she climbed up and lay beside the cover the sawm sun a vast difference to the cold damp of the catacombs she had been in. Glancing around she found her self not far from St Mungo's now standing she headed towards it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:20 pm

"Let's get him before he hurts someone," Edward nodded. "Shall we go, Gentlemen?" Marcus and Victor grabbed hold, and when everyone had joined on, Edward apparated them all to Diagon Alley, not far from Sparks. They could see the troll in the distance, and the troll seemed to be just bent on destroying the place. He was raging and breaking shop windows and causing destruction everywhere he went.

"He stinks," Victor wrinkled his nose.

"He smells like a troll," Edward told him. "They all smell like that."

"No wonder they're all bachelors," Victor said.

"Who told you that? They somehow do manage to make more trolls, Son."

"Ew... I did not need that visual," Victor scowled at Edward. Marcus headed down the street towards the troll.

"Wait. I have the biggest blade, Marcus," Edward called.

"I let Angus down once tonight. I'm not about to do it twice," Marcus said.

"Getting eaten by a troll is not your best strategy," Victor replied. "How are you going to deal with him, anyway?"

"Confringo!" Marcus fired a blasting spell at the troll.

"Clearly, he intends to just blast the shit out of him," Edward frowned.

"Is that actually going to work?" Victor frowned. The troll turned around and started raging and coming at Marcus.

"Um. No. It isn't," Edward said, watching the troll who was not irked with Marcus. Victor took off towards Marcus on the run. "And what do you think you're going to do?" Edward called.

"Not a clue," Victor called back.

"Well, this should be fun," Edward said sarcastically to Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:24 pm

Ruby heard voices she recognised but she also heard the howl of the troll " oh hell no" she said and began running towards the sound spotting Marcus she paused "Marcus!"" she called out but saw him blast the troll and not hear her.

Jack watched as every one headed towards the troll and Marcus blast it. He sighed and shook his head as Victor took off after Marcus , looking at Edward he chuckled " yep defiantly, shall we rescue them?" he asked and elongated his claws ready to use on the troll " how do you want to do this ?" he asked.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:38 pm

"Let's just get him," Edward said, "before he gets them. And do try to not let Marcus and Victor get eaten, won't you. Oh, look. Aurors. Better late than never." Edward saw aurors apparating in, but when they saw the troll, they backed up instead of moving forward. "Brave, aren't they?" Edward walked down the alley like he was facing a werewolf. He could hear the aurors murmuring things like, "Look! Its Edward Donohue! It's really him!'

"Stand back, Lads," Edward told them. "Fire from a distance but get no closer." He looked at Jack. "I have an idea. He's already watching my axe, so I'll be the bait. I'll distract him. You three work together on firing a big petrificus followed by an incarcerous. I should think that if you use 'Petrificus Totalus Maxima' And 'Incarcerous Maxima' that you should get the desired results. Combine your magic. That should just about be enough. Then the aurors can deliver him far enough into the highlands that he can't hurt anybody. If that doesn't work, you get to try to shred him but troll hide is damned near impossible to penetrate, so I honestly don't think your claws will do much. It might be the best backup plan we've got, though."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:42 pm

Jack saw the Aurors and chuckled at their whispering " your famous , again" he said smiling hearing him mention alternating between 'Petrificus Totalus Maxima' And 'Incarcerous Maxima he withdrew his claws and nodded " true that" he said taking out his wand he held it up " hey great green dummy" he called to the troll. It was now he fired as did Jessie one fired 'Petrificus Totalus Maxima' while the other fired 'Incarcerous Maxima' Jessie looked to his right as he spotted something moving " Edward its Ruby, to my right." he called as he fired again at the troll.

Jack glanced to his right and saw her " she's there" he pointed dodging a swipe from the troll " now that's not nice" Jack said firing off his wand again.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:01 pm

"Marcus, go!" Edward shouted, busy adding his own magic to the petrificus and incarcerous spells. Marcus saw the bracelets and shackles of dark light before he even got to her, and he hit his medallion to page Jess and Robert. If her magic was bound, then wherever Angus was, he was bound too. He wanted to leave Jess with Ruby and try to take Robert to find Angus. At first glance, she looked like she was basically alright.

"Ruby," Marcus went to her, steering her far away from the troll and the aurors, "you alright? I paged Jess and Robert. They can remove the bindings on your magic. It's standard for them." He had a million questions but he didn't want to hammer her with them all straight off the bat.

Down in the catacombs, Angus had not gotten up when Jess had ordered him to. He hadn't eaten--again, and she was angry with him. He had responded by finally forcing himself up on his feet and he had shoved the plates of rotten food on the floor, and he had attacked her again. She had responded by blasting him in the chest. It had taken all of his breath away, and he had collapsed on the floor again, unable to breathe.

When he woke, there was more blood on his surgical scrubs. And two more pictures were x'd out--Jack and Jess. And he had vague, fuzzy memories of doing the same to them as he had done to the others. That was a total of ten that he had killed because of her. Ten. He didn't know how to live with it. He forced himself to get up and go to the sink. He was going to grab one of the bloody knives. He tried to reach into the sink but something blocked him. He couldn't reach into the sink at all. Some sort of magical enchantment blocked him. He heard a voice that sounded like complete and utter anguish and suffering crying out, and his legs gave out from under him again. not realizing the sound he had heard was his own.

"Good. Very good," Jess said coldly, wanting to see him completely broken before she delivered him. "You're almost ready. It's almost time."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:11 pm

Ruby heard a Voice and turned to look seeing Marcus she headed over to him. Jess got Marcus single and ported in right beside an Auror seeing Marcus with Ruby she walked over and crouched down next to Ruby taking out her wand she focused and the shackles disappeared off Ruby's arms and legs. " catacombs ," she said and pointed to where she had come from " I can show you once that" she pointed to the troll " this , woman with Aria's face set it free to kill me" she told them as she watched Jessie and Jack fire at it and it try and swipe at them but they dodged out the way still firing.

Ruby looked at Marcus " shes doing something bad to him, I heard his screams" she said unable to stop herself from crying " we have to save him" she added as Jess calmed her down.

"Ruby we will but lets get you looked at" Jess said moving her out of the way of the troll.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:26 pm

"Jack and I know very well where the catacombs are already," Marcus said. He and Jack had been there repeatedly in the days that they were trying to protect Khaat from Rob and trying to eliminate Rob's potions empire. "Jack! Remember Rob's potions lab?" he called with Jack was trying to finish rounding up the troll. "Wanna come with me?"

"I'm coming. I know it much too well," Robert said grimly, adjusting the messenger bag hanging from his shoulder. "Jess, you keep her up here and take care of her. She was targeted once. We don't need it to happen twice. We'll find him. You might try a calming spell, Jess. It wouldn't hurt her one bit." Robert turned and went to the opening to the catacombs and went down. Marcus followed behind him.

"Should we go?" Victor called to Edward.

"Not now, Lad! If we do, 'Tiny' here goes back to smashing all the shop windows," Edward replied. We have to finish binding him.

When Robert got to the bottom of the ladder, and lit his wand and looked around, he saw the smudge on the wall.

"Smart girl. She left us a trail," Robert said. "I hope Jack's coming. We can keep looking for these smudges, or Jack will surely smell them before we can see them. It could still take us hours but it will certainly go quicker than without him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:31 pm

Jess heard Robert and nodded " been doing just that" she said then showed him her hand that was cut. Ruby nodded to staying above ground she didn't want to go back in.

"just bring him home" she said to Robert looking into his eyes.

Jack heard Marcus and laughed. " oh, do I ever" he said then nodded leaving Victor and Edward to finish up the troll. Heading to the entrance and the ladder he took a deep breath in " hum, fresh blood" he said then heard Robert " I can track it" he said taking a deep breath in " this way" he said noting the smudged hand print as they walked down the twisting and turning corridors..
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top