A Birth day - Page 73
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 73 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 73 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:39 pm

Angus heard something loud suddenly start happening in the hallway outside this room, like stones slamming together. What he couldn't see was that a stone wall was being quickly assembled outside his door, stacking up across the hallway in a mere moment, to block Ruby from being able to get to Angus. The next thing Angus heard was a loud, deafening, angry roar, and the sound of a metal door being unlocked. He abandoned Frankensquatch and ran for the door, trying desperately to open it.

On Ruby's side of the wall, a door had been opened, and coming out from one of the room was a troll, with a club in his hand. He had to duck to get out of the room and into the hallway and roared angrily, glaring down at Ruby.

"That's not for you, Sunshine," Jess laughed at Angus. "That little blonde of yours will either live or she won't. Depends on how fast she can run."

"Run!" Angus shouted at Ruby. "For God's sake, run!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23809
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:48 pm

Ruby came to a halt hearing a deafening roar from a room that had just opened ahead of her. She heard Angus shout but stood her ground and looked around for something she could use as a weapon. She saw nothing and swore to her self seeing an entrance other than the one that now held a large troll. Turning quickly she dove into the what she saw was a labyrinth now looking back she saw the troll stuck in the door way " not going back that way" she said and started going forward as she moved she felt something cut the side of her hand and blood ran down from the cut.

Placing her hand on the wall she left a bloodied hand print on the wall as she began to move forward moving stones and other items with her foot so she could find her way up. The only thing she felt bad for was not being able to help Angus but she knew she had to get help, it was his only hope of surviving.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:09 pm

Angus waited for sounds. He waited to hear if the troll got Ruby or didn't. The troll yelled in frustration at not being able to follow Ruby.

"Well," Jess said. "She's as good as dead anyway. You have no idea how many people have died in that labyrinth. You're welcome. Before too long you'll be a bachelor again. She'll die eventually of starvation and thirst. Let's see now. Who do we want to eliminate next? Oh, I know! Since I really do like my pet troll, how about we eliminate your troll killing grandfather next? I think that's a worthwhile endeavor."

"If you can find my troll killing grandfather," Angus shrugged, knowing Edward hadn't killed any trolls. Not only was she a crazy bully, but she obviously was stupid too.

"Now that you've had your exercise," she grinned at Angus. "My turn." She fired a spell at him.

Michael came back from the main house, and he had Owens with him.

"Owens has some news," Michael said as they rejoined the first stringers in the woods.

"I do indeed," Owens said. "I just got this, maybe a couple hours ago, and we haven't figured out yet who she is, but one of the members of Irene's team saw someone arriving at the Gelding estate a few days ago, and didn't realize he'd actually got a picture until he got the film developed."

"You all need to see this," Michael said. "Especially you, Jack." He handed two photos to Robert first. Robert looked at them and frowned, and then he handed them to Jack.

The photo was of a black car pulling up in front of the Gelding mansion and someone getting out of the back of the car---a blonde woman. The next photo was a close up of the woman who had gotten out of the car. The face looked unmistakably like Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:18 pm

Ruby heard the troll roar in frustration but chuckled as she kept moving forward feeling her way and watching where she had already been like leaving bread crumbs she left her bloodied hand print so she would know if she came to a cross road she could see witch way she'd already been.

Jack heard Michael return and talk to Robert, now he looked at the picture in front of him "no, no way that's Jess, she's been with me or at the hospital, some ones using Polyjuice, has to be." he said pacing in disbelief " I know my wife and I know there's not an evil bone in her body." Jack looked at Robert " you don't believe that's Jess, my Jess right?" he asked him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:39 pm

"Don't be daft, Jack," Robert scowled. "Pull yourself together. But think, Man. Someone has had to gotten some of her hair somehow to make that work. And if we presume that the main house still has not been breached, then, that might help us. For example, my office and Khaat's are password protected, like Hogwarts common rooms. I presume Jess either leaves her office locked with a traditional lock or with an enchantment. I also presume she leaves a hairbrush in there. Every healer or nurse we have has a hairbrush in a locker or a desk drawer or a handbag somewhere. We need to find out exactly where Jess leaves her hairbrush and how it is secured. That might whittle down a little for us who has Angus and Ruby. I know its a thin lead, but we need to follow up every possible lead."

"Owens," Kate asked. "Have they seen any sign of Suzanne at the Gelding house at all?"

"Not that they've noticed," Owens said. "However, it doesn't mean she hasn't gotten there. It only means we haven't seen her. Irene said there was a bit of a drain on Gelding's bank account for about ten days after Suzanne's escape from Jeffrey's and then it stopped."

"That means she's gotten home, then," Robert said.

"That's our guess too. We can't confirm it, though."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm

Jack stopped and looked at Robert his calm demeanour returning " your right, wait she did mention a few days ago her office felt wrong likesome one had gone threw it but she found nothing missing" he said to Robert. It was now that Jess walked over to them all.

"yes and I told you the enchantment needed strengthening" she added her arms covering a folder " names of all people from St Mungo's let go or fired" she said handing it to Robert. " Had a bad feeling so came right here with this and no that is not me, hairs wrong" she added and pointed to it " I would never have my hair like that, its always pulled up in a bun or pony tail never lose and down" she said " also she has a slight scar to the left side of her neck, I don't" she moved her head so they could see..
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:09 pm

"No one is accusing you, Jess," Robert said, taking the folder. "We just need to follow every lead to find Angus and Ruby.

"Why don't you give that to me," Michael said. "I'll try to cross check these people with ministry records."

"I'll help you," Brian said. "Since I still work there too I can help access the ministry records. Two sets of eyes, and all that."

"Good. Thank you," Robert said, handing the folder to Michael.

"We'll head into London straight away, but if you need us, just page us," Michael said. He and Brian apparated out.

"We're not going to find anything more out here, obviously," Robert sighed. "Let's go inside and see what else we can find."

"Hey!" Victor apparated out into the middle of the woods, calling for them but not immediately seeing anyone.

"This way, Victor," Kate called. "We're over here!" Victor ran down the path to come join them.

"This is just plain weird. I don't know if this means anything or not, but Lizzie just opened the floo to try to reach Angus to tell him that Sparks is closing straight away."

"This early?" Robert frowned. "Why?"

"Troll! There's a bloody troll on the loose in Diagon Alley!" Victor said.

"What!" Robert was wide eyed. "That hasn't happened in centuries."

"That is not coincidence," Marcus said, frowning. "Permission to..."

"Go," Robert said. "Take someone with you and see if you can find how the hell he got there."

"Anybody want to come round up a troll with me?" Marcus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:14 pm

Jess looked at Robert and nodded " I'm aware" she said with a smile , she handed the folder to Michael and watched as they both aperated out. It was now she heard Victor and saw him appear out of the dark right where they were. Jack stood next to Jess as Victor walked over.

"a troll?" he asked confused " how did that get their" he said to himself.

Ruby continued to walk feeling the stone of the walls around her every so often a torch would light as she passed it soon she felt a light breeze and walked towards it, stepping out she found her self back where she started but no sign of the troll, Silently she cursed and moved back into the labyrinth this time heading a different way to where she had been, she went right instead of left hoping to mark her path and find away out.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:25 pm

"I'm coming with you," Edward said, his work with out of control werewolves taking away his fear of most magical creatures. He accio'd his axe, and it flew out of the house, through the trees, and most everyone just ducked as it flew to his hand.

"Do you know how damned intimidating that is to see that big battleaxe flying through the air?" Marcus frowned.

"Never thought about it, really," Edward shrugged, catching it.

"I'll come," Victor said.

"Stay close if you do, Lad," Edward told him. "Do me a favor, though. Go bang on Jessie's door and roust out Jessie and Yu. They're part of this first string. And its' his sister too. Get them out here. We're taking one of them along to go get this troll. Cris can go over and stay with Elwood and the girls if he wants. We need every hand we can get."

Victor didn't need to be told twice. He dashed over to Jessie's and pounded on the door with his fists.

"Jessie, get your arse out here now! Where are you? We were all paged, so why isn't your bum out here with the rest of us!" Victor shouted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:31 pm

Jessie heard the banging on the door and fell off the couch he heard Victor and quickly put on his cloths " I'm coming and I was sleeping" he said as Yu picked up a sleeping Chris wrapping him in a blanket he carried him as they opened the door " we're here Victor Yu take Chris to the main house I'll go with Victor" he said accioing his wand he slipped it into his waist holster. " Okay fill me in" he asked.

Jack and Jess headed back to the main house with Robert and Kate. Yu entered and saw the babies were already there ne frowned but lay Chris on the couch. " thank you" he said to the woman and then headed back out to where Victor and Jessie were Jessie looking like thunder. "some one took Angus and Ruby" Jessie told him Yu nodded and took his hand to calm Jessie down and it worked .

"we'll get her back" Yu told him. "you came for us for a reason, lets go" he said to Victor
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top