A Birth day - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 40 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:50 pm

Andrew took Elwood upstairs to help him to bed. He came back down afterwards, bid Angus and Ruby goodnight and headed home. Sam, Victor, Anise and Ginger all headed to shower and then to their rooms because morning came early. Edward and Simone excused themselves while Angus went back to the kitchen to clean up the cake plates and to put away the leftover cake. Marcus headed to make his security check, and Minos and the Fae came to settle in for their security shift for the night.

"It's been a long day," Angus told Ruby. "I think I'll go shower and get that overwith." He headed upstairs. Marcus finished his security check and locked the front door as well.

"You're locked up tight, Ruby," Marcus said, knowing Angus was in the shower. "Minos and his people are on duty, so I think you're as safe as you can possibly be. I think everyone is in bed here now except you and Angus. So, if you're good with it, I'll excuse myself and head home too to get some sleep myself. IS there anything you need before I go?"

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:55 pm

Ruby watched every one head to bed and smiled as Angus said he was headed to shower then she heard Marcus " thank you ,we'll be fine, you head home" she said and watched as he left she locked the door and headed up to their room too, washing up while Angus showered she changed into her PJ's and slipped into bed taking out her book to read while she waited feeling it had been along day but was only going to get longer.

Aria finished making the coffee and started on tea when she saw Marcus enter " there's fresh coffee and tea" she said " if your interested in a cup before bed" she said finishing wiping down the surface she had used.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:15 am

"Thanks," Marcus told Aria. "I'll take a cup of tea up with me. Vasil and his family were early risers they were crazy busy people all the time. Deni has always dedicated herself to working on charity work for any underprivileged or abused living creature. She knows how to establish and run charities and how to do fund raising and how to make them successful. Vasil started out as a wizarding attorney, and so when he and Deni would go to cocktail parties and receptions and people got to know them, the recognized them as people who knew how take a stand for the right things and how to get things done. It was their friends who nominated Vasil for the minster of magic, and after they nominated him, it just took off on its own. It created trouble, of course, with the dark arts practitioners in the area. And so that's how I got recruited to protect them. Vasil and Deni hadn't been through that, so when Vasil contacted Robert for advice, Robert sent me. He wanted someone who could keep them safe and teach them how to stay that way. And I was there til James got fixated on Khaat."

"Changing subjects, I presume we will need to cook breakfast for them. If you like, I can order some breakfast pastries from Sparks, if you can manage the rest. Whatever you think," he told her. "They will be probably getting up around our usual time because Vasil is right--Bulgaria is two hours ahead of us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:22 am

Aria smiled and pored a mug of tea for Marcus and slid it over the counter to him as she heard him talk about Vasil and his family " I can do that" she said " I have ideas for breakfast that I can whip up quickly in the morning but the pastries would help" she said smiling as she pored a cup of tea for herself. Moving to sit with Marcus she listened more to him and nodded " yep, we'll be up intime" she said leaning her head on his shoulder as she sipped her tea.

Once done she placed the cup in the washer and stood up " I'll head up and change into my P'Js while you lock up the cottage." she said smiling as she kissed his cheek and headed to the stairs then up to their room.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:37 am

Marcus made a check of the cottage and locked it up and then headed upstairs himself. He found Vasil, Deni and their kids all in a sound sleep in their rooms. He was glad they felt safe enough, even in a strange country in a strange house, to sleep so soundly. When he was done with his check, he showered and then came to bed. He left the door open a bit on purpose in case one of their guests needed him. Now, with sleep fully upon him, hammering at his brain, he turned out the light.

"God, it's been such a damned long day," Marcus said sleepily. "Do not let me sleep in tomorrow. I hope I'll be up on my own, but if I don't get up at a decent time, do wake me, won't you? Goodnight, Aria."

Anise was awakened early. Way too early--3:15 am. She had been rousted up by nightmares--seer's stuff. She saw dark magic being conjured somewhere. Dark magic that made her blood run cold. Something was coming, but she didn't know what. Angus, on the other hand, was tired, and although he had the same dreams that she did, he was sleeping too deeply to be awakened by them. Anise got up and put on her robe and came upstairs. The Fae women used magic and made her a cup of almond tea to help soothe her. She drank her tea, and she eventually dozed back off, this time sitting in Angus's chair.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:44 am

Aria saw Marcus come up the stairs and check their guests then head to their room and change into his PJ's before slipping into bed. Aria smiled as he spoke and nodded " I agree " she said then heard him bid her good night " I won't and good night my love" she said softly as she gently kissed his cheek before she closed her book and placed it next to her as he turned off the light as she snuggled against him.

Next morning Aria woke and looked at Marcus then smiled as he shook him " honey time to get up , I'll start breakfast" she said as she slipped from the bed, dressed and then headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast , she made Princesses with minced meat along with Mekitsas with feta cheese and ayran to make then feel more at home.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:59 am

Marcus got up when Aria called him. He flicked his fingers at the bed to cast a spell to make the bed, and then he washed, shaved and dressed. He came downstairs and poured himself coffee

"Whatever you're making smells good," Marcus told her. It wasn't long after that when Vasil and Deni came down. Vasil was yawning, still looking tired. "Have a seat. I'll get your coffee. Vasil, you didn't sleep well?"

"I was awakened around three by a seer's dream," Vasil said. "And then I saw an angry little woman standing at the foot of my bed. I don't know who she was, but she was not happy. She was trying to tell me something but, generally speaking, I do better, when i'm half asleep, if someone uses words and not charades."

"A woman?" Marcus frowned. "What sort of woman?"

"Blonde. Shoulder length blonde hair, in one of those hairstyles where the ends are curled under. Sort of like those pages from medieval history class."

"A bob," Deni said. "That's what they're called now."

"Oh. Her. Her, I know. I think we've all seen her from time to time. What was she wearing, by the way?"

"Um...let me think. Black. Looked like leather. Like black adventure gear."

"That is more than likely exactly what it was," Marcus said. "Sounds like you saw Caprice."

"Angus's baby?"

"No," Marcus said. "Marcus's gran. Edward's first wife. She was a seer, and she shows up from time to time. Tends to reach out to seers. She means no harm. She's a protective spirit."

"Why me?"

"Because you're a seer and a bloody good one," Marcus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:07 am

Aria smiled seeing Vasil and his family walk down for breakfast " its Princesses with minced meat along with Mekitsas with feta cheese and ayran" she said placing it on the counter for them to take some along with several plates and cups. " help your self" she said as she listened and looked at Marcus knowing Caprice only showed herself if it was important " I'll pop over to the duplex" she said softly to him " stay with our guests " she added wiping her hands as she slipped out the back door.

Entering the duplex she saw Anise sleeping in Angus chair and walked over to her " hey Anise" she said softly " you okay?" she asked as she pored some tea for her and handed her the cup " its seers tea I'm guessing you have a rough night." she said as Ruby walked down from their bed room.

" Anise why are you here?" she asked and looked to Aria who stood up.

"Vasil had a dream he saw Caprice at the end of his bed, in mission wear, she was trying to tell him something but he couldn't understand her." she explained " I really should let Angus know" she said and glanced up the stairs hoping to see him come down.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:23 am

"Almond tea," Anise yawned, waking when Aria came in. "The Fae made it for me when I couldn't get back to sleep. I had a weird dream and then couldn't go back to sleep, so yeah, it was a bit of a short night." When Aria told Ruby about Vasil seeing Caprice, Anise was surprised.

"Oh, that makes complete sense now," Anise said. "He must have some seers' abilities too, then. My dream was not nearly as specific as that. I just knew someone's been doing something with some strong dark magic. I didn't really see enough of anything to know who or what they were doing. I only know it wasn't anything good. I bet, if I had a dream and so did Vasil, then probably Angus did too. Maybe he just managed somehow to get back to sleep. At least one of us might have. Sounds like she's trying to warn us that trouble is coming again. I didn't think Suzanne could behave very damned long. It has to be Suzanne. She's the only vermin that just keeps coming back over and over and over."

Angus got up and came downstairs in his pajama trousers, and he had Finn on his heels. He saw Aria and Ruby and Anise all up and talking.

"Morning," he yawned, heading for the front door. He let Finn out, fetched the papers and filled Finn's water bowl and food bowl. "What's up?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:30 am

Ruby saw Angus and walked over to him. " Vasil had a dream that Caprice was in his room trying to tel him something and she was in mission wear." she said to him looking at him worried " Anise might have had the same dream but didn't understand it, the fae made her almond tea to help her" Ruby moved back to Aria and handed her the tea which she moved to the kitchen and placed it back on the counter.

Aria nodded to Angus as she walked back in the room " we thought you should know about what had happened as its unusual that she would show herself to Vasil , must be very important to do that." she said glancing at the cottage knowing that Marcus was back at the cottage with Vasil and his family.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top