A Birth day - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 21 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:54 am

Michael went inside, changed, and then left on his mission.

Angus saw the kids heading up to shower and get ready for bed. They had all fallen into a routine of an early night simply because they all got up between 4:30 and 5:30 in the morning.

Marcus knew the signs all too well, and he got up and went to make the security checks for the night. He let Finn outside for his last trip, and as he did, the Fae came in and began to check things on their own and find their places for the night.

"It might be a bit of a busy day tomorrow," Angus yawned. "If Michael is successful, I will need to bring an attorney here to meet with Elwood to draft a new will. The sooner the better, in case Suzanne does something goofy, which seems to be her style more often than not. But the sooner Elwood's will is in stone, the quicker we can put a kibosh on her thinking she can squeeze money out of Pearl and Elwood's things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:01 am

Ruby saw the boys head up and then looked to see Marcus start his checks motioning to Aria , Aria picked up Amari and headed up to the nursery as she listened to Angus and nodded " we'll be ready" she said " for her and any thing she might pull" Ruby added with a smile. Aria changed Amari and cleaned her up placing her in a pink onesie before putting her into a sleep suit and lay her in her cot covering her lightly with a blanket before heading down to fetch Caprice to do the same before returning.

" I saw the fae some are stationed by the nursery door the rest are in the tree in the nursery I put in it some pieces of fabric they could use as blankets , its the fluffy stuff" she said and smiled " now I'll do my checks" she said and headed to check the upper story to the building making surer it was all locked and secure even knowing Marcus would double check too.

Now done she headed back to the living room " all secure upstairs" she said to Marcus and Angus. .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:15 am

"We're secure here too," Marcus said. "You lot going to be alright if I leave and go home tonight, Angus?"

"Certainly," Angus said. "Get some sleep. Besides, I might well need you tomorrow if I have to go to London. I'm hoping I can get an attorney to come here under the circumstances with Elwood's health."

"Well, not that I am suspicious of lawyers, but I would feel better if you didn't see him without me," Marcus told him.

"Agreed," Angus said. "Tom has rather deep pockets, and I do plan on contacting my attorney and asking him to see to this. However, if he can't, I dont want to have a stranger in here without you here."

"Good. Then we're agreed," Marcus nodded. "Alright, then. I think you're in good shape. Finn is inside. I think he's just getting a nibble before he goes to sleep. And if its alright with you, I think I might head home and do the same."

"By all means," Angus said. "Thanks. Goodnight."

"You ready to head home?" Marcus asked Aria.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:25 am

Aria late the boys talk while she checked Finn finding his bowls all ready filled and with fresh water. returning she smiled to Angus and nodded " yep , ready for my pillow" she said and took his hand as they walked over to the cottage and inside to shower and go to sleep.

Ruby smiled and looked to Angus " now its just us " she said and smiled " but I have to say I agree, do not go and see that lawyer with out some one with you" she said glad Marcus had agreed to go with him. " lawyers are slipperier that ells " she said as she closed her book and headed to the stairs " you coming?" she said smiling then she walked up to their room . quickly washing herself she changed into her night clothes and slipped into bed as she waited for Angus to join her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:29 pm

"The attorney that I really want Elwood to work with," Angus said, "is our attorney because he is a trustworthy fellow, a former Gryffindor, and he's particularly loyal to Edward. He also is very experienced at dealing with large estates and large amounts of money and all the problems that come with that. It is one of his specialties. I'm hoping that when I tell him about Elwood's extremely fragile health, I can convince him to come to Elwood and not the other way around. I don't want to jeopardize Elwood's recovery by taking him out too many times too soon. If I have to, I have to, but if I don't, that would be great. Not to change the subject, but are you and Aria taking the kids out shopping tomorrow since it's going to be Saturday and they'll be free to do it? I expect they'll all four want to go because the girls are not going to want Sam and Victor to decorate their places like man caves. If they boys want the girls to not give them grief when they move in, they'll be wise if they learn to compromise right off the rip." He followed her upstairs. "Don't lay awake waiting for me. I want to get a shower before bed. I'll be in in a few minutes."

He checked on the babies and then on Elwood, and found everyone appeared to be sleeping comfortably. Then he headed to the shower and then finally to bed and to sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:40 pm

Ruby chuckled as Angus told her of the lawyer and smiled " okay I take back what I said about lawyers , well ours, hes a good one and I agree about taking the girls with the boys to do shopping tomorrow and about the Man cave, so not a good look for the girls. " she said smiling to him hearing him say for her to not lay awake for him she nodded as she saw him walk to the nursery. Heading for the bed she lay down and pulled the covers over herself but she did stay awake till he arrived watching as he went to shower. But she soon found herself slipping into sleep with the sound of the shower running before he returned.

Next morning she woke early and headed down she started on breakfast for every one along with a fresh pot of Coffee and tea, she had just finished it when Aria walked in and smiled " Morning " she said walking over and grabbing a mug of coffee for herself.

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:56 pm

Angus had been awake a couple of time during the night because of bizarre dreams again. He didn't really find them frightening, just weird. So when he settled into a deeper sleep, he didn't feel like he had to push himself to be up particularly early since the kids weren't going to be up early this morning. He felt like he could let himself sleep in a little.

Andrew came in with a container and he put it on the table. He opened it to show two perfectly baked breakfast coffee cakes.

"Good morning. I got this recipe from Angus's book," Andrew said. "It's for a French farmhouse breakfast cake. It's sort of like a coffee cake but it's a lot lighter. I thought coffee cake would be a nice change of pace, and this one is a change even as coffee cakes go. I changed it up a wee bit by adding some almond extract and some slivered almonds along with the powdered sugar on the top. I made two of them because I know there are a lot of people here. Help yourselves. I'll go take some coffee up to Elwood." He poured a mug of coffee and took a slice of coffee cake and took it up to Elwood.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Ruby looked up as she saw Andrew enter and smelled the cake he had made smiling a she took out a stand for them both and placed them onto it " they smell great" she said and cut as small piece for Aria who after biting into it smiled.

"wow this is fantastic" she said as Ruby smiled and bit into her piece and hummed that she too liked it as she ate her piece of cake. Once done she continued with breakfast of Scrambled eggs with basil, spinach & tomatoes, along with Loaded Pancake Tacos and Andrews cake.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:23 pm

Angus was in a dead sleep when he heard a loud clunk and then heard babies crying loudly. He was up and moving literally before his eyes were even open. He got them to see Caprice on the floor, and Amari was dangling by the seat of her onesie from the side rail on the crib. Clearly, Caprice had climbed out of her crib, and Amari had tried the same trick and had gotten somehow caught on the side rail. Now they were both unhappy. Andrew arrived at the same time that Angus did, and while Angus was picking up Caprice, Andrew was trying to get Amari unhooked from the side rail.

"This one has her onesie in a damned knot," Andrew sighed, deciding to just take Amari out of the onesie altogther. "How's that one?"

"I'm not liking what I'm seeing," Angus said. "I honestly think she broke her nose."

"Oh, no way," Andrew said, concerned.

"Yeah, I think so. She's not supposed to have what looks like an elbow joint in her nose," Angus said. Andrew went over, holding Amari and looked.

"Damn. You might be right," Andrew said. "You definitely want Robert on that. He'll make sure its re-aligned perfectly.

"I was hoping these two weren't going to try this," Angus sighed. He turned and headed downstairs in his pajama trousers and in barefoot, still carrying Caprice, heading for the door to take her over to the main building.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:43 pm

Ruby heard the babies and looked to Aria as she then saw Angus walk down with Caprice in his arms and head right out the door she frowned and looked to Amari who headed to find Marcus " okay what happened" she said seeing a onesie hanging on a cot.

Ruby looked to the main house but stayed by the back door waiting for Angus to return back with Caprice and explain. Aria detangled the onesie from the cot and placed it in the washy basket .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top