A Birth day - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 83 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 30, 2024 9:43 pm

"Marcus is still assigned to Angus," Marcus teased. "So Marcus will still be here probably far more than both of you like."

"This is Marcus-speak for still needing to be up my butt," Angus said, sipping on his coffee.

"Admit it. You've gotten used to it," Marcus laughed.

"I have," Angus said. "The truth is that we were both used to fighting alone before."

"Very true," Marcus said. "So, has Robert released you to go back to work yet?"

"Not full time, no," Angus said. "I can do part time, though, like I've been doing, and its my choice if I work from home, like I've been doing or doing some hours over in my office in the main house. Frankly, some tasks would be infiinitely easier over there than they are here. And some things can be done here just as well as over there."

"We do have to discuss the very real consideration that Suzanne had 24-48 hours of time when her magic was unbound," Marcus said seriously. "It is not her nature not to plan something and start the wheels in motion., especially if she thought her time was running out."

"Well, she clearly would have known too that her magic was supposed to be bound and someone screwed up, so she would take full advantage of that. So we need to be braced that there could be a lull in this or that whatever she schemed up could happen at any time," Angus said. "We are not out of the woods yet in the least. We don't dare let our guard down, not yet."

"I wonder...." Marcus said, frowning. "Angus, see if you can find out if Suzanne had any contact with Tom in the last day or so."

"What, specifically, are we wanting to know?"

"Has Tom visited her since he signed Diamond over to you? Is there any chance that she knows about that yet?"

"If anyone knows, that would be Robert, I suppose. I'll send him a paper bird," Angus said. He wrote a note and sent it to Robert.  He got a reply in a couple of minutes, also in a paper bird. The reply was simple. It read: "Good question. I'll find out. R."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 30, 2024 9:52 pm

Ruby chuckled hearing the banter between Angus and Marcus she looked over at both of them " good, I'm glad " she said and smiled to Angus " good to know Marcus will be still here " she said teasingly as Aria chuckled and nodded.

"try and keep us away" she said smiling a she looked at Marcus. " being here and looking after you guys is our job" she said now playing with the babies making the rabbits dance in front of them as they giggled and laughed at the antics she made them do.

It was now Lucian knocked on the door and looked at every one " morning, came with a final report for you guys" he said and walked over to Angus and Marcus. " well all's cleaned up and the galleons are in Gringotts bank locked up until some one higher than I decided whom they belong to, personally I'd say they are yours since they were found on your grounds" he added
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 30, 2024 10:10 pm

"Thank you," Angus told Lucian. "Robert has, I think, already determined, at least in his own mind, that I need to make a decision about what to do with it. I presume he'll try to get someone on the Wizengamot to sign off on it, and then I'll have to do something."

"Do you have any thoughts about it?" Marcus asked.

"Many," Angus sighed. "However, my first move, probably, will be to discuss it with Edward. He's always been exceptionally wise with money management, and I trust his..." As he was speaking, he heard the sound of apparating--of lots of apparating. This was not just one person entering the grounds. It was a lot of them. Marcus was already racing for the front door, and Angus was right behind them. Marcus looked out and then motioned to Angus to stay back.

"No!" Marcus said sharply. "Aria! Lock us down right now. Nobody in or out of either side. Go, go, go!"

Angus looked out the window. The place was being over run with reporters and cameras. and leading the pack was Rita Skeeter. She was shouting at the house for Angus, demanding to know if the millions of galleons that they found on his property yesterday was his payment from his employer Tom Gelding for killing Reginald Tyler, as well as his own parents--Benjamin Donohue and Eileen Donohue. Angus stood frozen for a moment, trying to absorb her accusations. They believed he had murdered his own family because he worked for Tom Gelding. 

"Don't do it, Mate," Marcus said to him quickly. "Nobody goes outside. Stay put."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 30, 2024 10:17 pm

Aria and Lucian hear the aperating and moved to Angus and Marcus . Aria heard Marcus and cast a locking spell making every window slam shut and lock along with every outside door. She looked at Marcus and quickly manually checked every window both upstairs and down.

Jack had felt and heard the aperating signing his men to make there way directly to the duplex each grounds man stood in front of the home. " your trespassing on these grounds by order of the owner Robert Lupin , leave!" he bellowed out standing in front of the duplex his arms folded over his chest as he waited for them to leave he saw two port away but Rita stayed shouting out over him. Jack walked over to her and lent down to face her " leave , now" he said simply " stay and be arrested for trespass and defamation" he kept total eye contact with her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 30, 2024 10:28 pm

Out of nowhere, a fierce breeze blew up and blew Rita's full skirt up over here head, and it immediately stiffened there. She was shrieking in embarrassment.  

And then, Sam and Victor apparated, with Ginger and Anise, on either side of Rita. The reporters had evidently done their homework because they were identifying Sam and Victor as Samuel Tyler and Victor Tyler, sons of the murdered Reginald Tyler.

"No!" Sam said, using a very exceptionally loud sonorus on purpose. "Get it straight. I'm Sam. Sam Donohue, and this is my brother, Victor Donohue. Our father is Angus Donohue. Nobody attacks our dad and gets away with it!" Sam and Victor started casting mischief spells, messing with the clothes of all the rest of the reporters.

"Well," Angus said, looking at Sam's work with Rita. "She looks like a broken umbrella."

"Interesting. I didnt know the kids were awake and outside already," Marcus said. "I hear Rita's screaming but I can't see her face."

"I know. Its a good look for her. Proud of my boys right now. Robert won't be, but I'm good with it," Angus laughed. Then Ginger and Anise combined their efforts and cast a big aguamenti, shooting a huge flume of water from the pond onto the reporters and photographers that struck them rather like a tidal wave.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 30, 2024 10:34 pm

Jack felt the blast but stood his ground as he saw Rita's skirt go above her head and stay there " okay that's aight I could do with out" he said but no sooner he had finished he heard the boys talk and looked back at the reporters next thing he felt was a rush of water and he stood dripping , slowly he turned to look at the boys " could have waited till I was out of splash range" he said as a drop of water dripped from his nose to the ground.and shook the water from his body like a dog would.

Aria returned and stood with Marcus and Angus and raised an eye brow "Wow, now that's a different look for her." she said smirking as Ruby chuckled in the back with the babies. everywhere is locked up tight, nobody can get in" she told them both as she turned and blocked the floo just in case." Now all's locked up."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 30, 2024 10:51 pm

"I've had enough of this already," Edward said, ready to go outside to defend Angus. 

"Wait," Marcus said. "Hold on. Look." From the main house, Brian and Khaat were walking outside, Brian was in jeans and a white shirt, sleeves rolled up. Khaat was, of course, dressed to the nines, in a sharply tailored, formal looking black business suit with a pencil skirt, a white blouse, a fitting blazer and her usual tall stilettos, hair in a business updo. Her hand was in Brian's and they walked together, their wands drawn and at the ready, in a show of united support. Behind them were a number of the workers from Paris, and they were coming down the outside stairs of the main house, every one of them with a camera in hand, taking pictures of the people in front of the duplex

"You're trespassing," Brian shouted at them. "This land belongs to me and my wife, and since the gates are still locked, you are all trespassing. Our friends here are taking your pictures so we have hard evidence that every one of you are guilty of breaking and entering. My wife has summoned aurors from the ministry, and they're on their way. We will be filing charges on every single one of you straight away, so, I suggest you leave now before things get worse." Khaat fired a spell that broke Sam's spell on Rita's skirts so that the Paris agents could get definitive proof that the woman with her skirts over her head was Rita Skeeter.

"Hm,' Angus said to Lucian. "Looks like you might have been left out of Khaat's call to the ministry. Doesn't look like they tried to summon you this time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 30, 2024 10:59 pm

Lucian chuckled as he felt a vibration taking out a pocket watch he chuckled and ported to the front of the duplex as several of his team appeared " Auror Lucian of the British ministry for magic, leave these premises or be arrested" he said as his men started to gather the people and take names and or take them to the ministry to process. He looked at Bria and Khaat " Mr and Mrs Quinn " he said and stood with them as his men made every one of the reporters leave the grounds all but Rita complied.

Aria watched and chuckled " hum they know how to clear an area with the minimum of effort" she said seeing every one but Rita leave. " oh looks like shes trying for a strike two" Aria said watching as Jack moved behind her ready to hold her should she make a move towards them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 30, 2024 11:12 pm

Rita whirled on the boys, then. 

"Alright, then," she told Sam and Victor. "Donohue, now, are we? What sort of lies did Angus Donohue tell you to adopt you after he murdered your father...."

"You nasty little..." Sam began, beyond livid. Victor moved around to stand right beside Sam.

"Oh, no," Angus said softly, watching this play out. He went to the door, but Aria's spell was keeping the door locked. 

"Angus, no. You're the one person who definitely shouldn't go out there," Marcus said.

"She's going after my sons," Angus said, furious.

"I believe Sam's got this," Marcus said. "He's a grown man, and Jack's right there. Hold tight. Wait."

"You have five seconds to get off our porch," Victor said, in quiet rage, "because my next spell will be one you will definitely regret. Do not say one more word about our dad."

"Jack, could you please remove her from our porch?" Anise asked. She looked at Lucian. "And, Auror Lucian, Ms. Skeeter has refused to leave our house. Could you please arrest her and remove her while she still has her clothes on and her hair is not yet on fire? Because those things will probably engage in the next few seconds if she lingers where she is not wanted."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 30, 2024 11:29 pm

Lucian watched Rita move and talk to Victor and Sam but he raised an eye brow when Anise spoke and nodded to her " of course Miss" he said and motioned to two Aurors to take her but Jack was quicker picking her up like a sack of potatoes and walking over to Lucians men dropping her down while they picked her back up and looked to Lucian who nodded and they ported her away along with two photographers she had brought. Once the men and Rita were gone Lucian looked to Bria n and Khaat " we'll keep and eye on her " he said then looked to Khaat " pleasure to meet you both" he said and turned to the duplex and Jack " you can come out now" he said undoing Aria locking spell and chuckling as he walked up and open the door.

Jack breathed out once every one weas gone from the property he walked over to Brian " that went well" he said still dripping with water slightly. Walking over to Sam and victor she chuckled " okay go check in with your dad while I change my clothes, oh grab lunch while your at it" he said and chuckled shaking his head. Turning to the grounds men he spoke again " secure the grounds and strengthen the barrier , nobody in or out unless they have a medallion, no more slip ups" he said and they all nodded several raised their wands and began strengthening the barrier others headed to patrol the grounds making sure there was nobody hiding anywhere on the grounds.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top