A Birth day - Page 73
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 73 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 73 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:22 pm

Aria looked to Khaat as she gathered some work and she nodded " understandable he sounds like a very undesirable guy to be around, unlike Jack or Jessie." she said as she closed and sealed the door to the copboard with a spell she could remove when James was ether contained or dead.

Jack heard Anise and chuckled "That would be a sight," he said then watched and ducked as he felt a fireball come from her He felt it fly past his head" Wow watch it, singed hairs here," he said and looked back at Anise as he touched and put out the slight flame against his head " I might not have hair, but I'd like my scalp intact, even if it was a good shot" he said with a smirk to her. He heard Angus and James as James threatened Anise and lay his hand across her to pull her out of harms way should James attack her.

Hearing James continue he growled at him " we've been telling him that for years Anise , but hes so thick headed and dimwhitted he just dosn't get it" Jack said keeping his arm across Anise to stop her getting too close. Jessie stood on the other side of Marcus taking out his kit he tried to clean up Marcus best he could while James was accupied with Jack,Angus, Anise and Edward.

"best I can do for now " he said to Marcus as he packed up his kit and stood back up his wand at the ready.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:33 pm

"I'm good, thanks Jessie," Marcus said. "Now, someone needs to go up and see if Jess knows whether hospital security has found the other four of James's pack that's mucking about in here. If not, we're still hunting."

"I'll go," Michael said. He took the stairs and went upstairs and found Jess. "Two things, Jess. We have James--for a few minutes anyway, until the petrificus wears off. We need a team to get him better secured while he's immobile and get him out of here. He might need some tending. Anise hit him with a fireball that, had way too much zap to it. He was fully engulfed from head to toe. I'm sure Azkaban would appreciate if if you tended him before you sent him off. And, second, there are supposedly four more of his pack in here. Do you know if hospital security has found any of them and secured them? If they have, we're clear. If not, we're still in lockdown and hunting."

"Sorry, Jack," Anise said quietly to him. "I knew that spell did something, but I thought I was probably dropping a pudding on him, so I wanted it to be a big one."

"The fact that you have that sort of accuracy with your aim and can drum up that much power says something," Edward said. "The forgetfulness was probably just stress under pressure. You're still learning some of your basic spells, and you're just starting on your first missions. I actually think you're doing really well. I've seen grown men do far worse in situations like this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:46 pm

Jessie nodded to Marcus and stood over James as he lay turned to stone. Jack chuckled and looked at Anise " don't worry no lasting damage as Jess would say" he said then heard Edward and he nodded " just work on that aim, hey" he said and chuckled.

Jess stood by a large locked door with four rather worse for wear werewolves locked behind it she heard porting and turned to look seeing Michael as he spoke to her she chuckled then pointed to a small window in the door " we got four of them" she said two guards stood each side of the door as she walked over to it as they pounded on the door to be let out " oh quite your wineing " she said " we have your boss James so you'll be moved soon" she turned back to Michael " thick walls and toughen steel doors, there not going any where." she told him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 pm

"Then we're clear. I presume you'll take it from here," Michael said. "Pretty brazen to think he could come in here to try to take her, though, I admit. The issue is that the cabinet in the laundry room isn't the proper laundry cabinet. It's a phony. The cabinet in there that Marcus secured is actually a vanishing cabinet. I'll get with Marcus shortly and maybe we can figure out where the other one is. Your laundry cabinet is behind the boiler in the sub basement, with a lightning ward around it. I'm sure Robert could undo that when he gets in, and you can get that into the temporary laundry room where it can do some good. We'll try to remove the other cabinet to a safe place. Right now, my own thought is to put that damned cabinet in a cell in solitary confinement in Azkaban. That ought to cause some confusion with the next crook that comes through it."

Marcus went into Khaat's office and called for Aria.

"We have James, so I think you two are in the clear," he told her. "Besides, we're all still right outside the door. Michael went to check to see if hospital security got the rest of them, but I'm betting we're completely clear now. I'll bring you final word as soon as I have it. You two alright?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:03 pm

Aria heard Marcus and breathed out knowing he was okay " understood " she said undoing the spell and opening the door so they could head back to the main office. Seeing him she looked suprised " you look a mess" she said and walked over to him seing a bump on the back of his head " shit that must hurt." she said looking worried at him but glancing back at Khaat to check where she was in the room.

Jess nodded and pointed to the other two guards who were stood with a young girls nurse. " she let them in" she said " A new hire, who won't be doing it again" she added then shook her ehad " young and impreshonable " she added then motioned for the guars to take the woman away. " glad you got him, any injuries?" she asked having a feeling it ws not as smooth as she had hoped.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:22 pm

"A shower will make all this look worlds better as soon as I get a chance to do it," he smiled, as Khaat came out of the back room. "I do have a hell of a headache, I admit. The bang on the head came when James tossed me into a wall, but Anise got him back for me. She buggared a spell and got him with one of the biggest fireballs I've seen in a long time. He was completely engulfed in it. He really could have some serious burns from it."

Khaat went over to her desk, opened a drawer, fished out four plasters and put them into Marcus's hand.

"Stuff those in his pocket--or elsewhere--and get him the hell out of my hospital," she told him. Marcus laughed, amused. Khaat walked behind him and checked the back of his head. "Hold still." She laid her hand on the back of his head and applied some healing spells. "I can cast a pain relief spell that will ease it for awhile, but I don't really want to take away all the pain in case you develop some sort of additional symptoms. Go home as soon as you get a chance to do it."

"Can't," Marcus said. "There's a little matter of how he got him and his thugs in. He got a vanishing cabinet in here somehow. We have to get that out safely and find where it's companion is. And, we have to somehow undo the lightning charm that is in front of your laundry cabinet which right now is hidden behind the boiler."

"Is any of the rest of the team still here?"

"Yes."

"Then you should take them and go home. As soon as my father gets in, which should be any minute, I'll have him join them and he can help them sort the rest of that all out. Go home and get an ice pack on this goose egg you have back here."

"I'll go as soon as I can, I promise," he smiled. She looked at Aria.

"He'll live. He could have a headache for a day or two, but he'll be fine," she told her.

"She'll learn. No one here should need to expect some of James's shenanigans in here. I'm just glad we have it taken care of. As for other injuries, James tossed Marcus into a wall, and I think he hit his head pretty good, but Khaat's right there, so hopefully, she'll tend him," Michael said. "Other than that, I think we're good."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:29 pm

Aria listened to them all talking and smiled knowing Marcus would not leave until he knew everything was back to secure. he chuckled seeing Khaat hand Marcus some plasters for James "Wow ouch" she said at the mention of the fireball from Anise. Jack stood with Anise and chuckled " okay so Jessie and I can take him to askaban..again" he sugested " Khaats not gong to treat him after all hes done and at least there he can heal" Jessie scruntched his nose at the thought of touching James again.

"do I have to?" he winned making Jack chuckle.

"yes pup you do." he added then looked to Anise " and they are right , more training and aim you'll be fantastic." he said smiling but hearing James groan he hit the top of his head knocking James back out cold. Aria looked to both of the men and smiled.

"I'll make sure he dosn't do anything strenuious for a few hours and relaxes." she told Khaat as Jess walked in to the room.

"just reporting all werewoves transported to Askaban except for James " Jess said placing down the report. She turned to face Edward " we found the cupboard I have some onw guarding it until Robert can disarm it."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:40 pm

"Sounds like you're dismissed, Marcus," Khaat said.

"Wait,' Robert said, arriving. "Don't dismiss any of my crew until I know what's going on. I know it's all gone to hell here, but someone explain it in one minute or less, would you?" Marcus gave him the short explanation of it all and the end results.

"Well done. Good work to all of you. So, Marcus, you go home. Aria, can you stay and finish your day with Khaat? If not, I'll see if Brian can fill in. In the meantime, I'll take Michael with me to go get the laundry cabinet out of the boiler room, and then we'll take care of that vanishing cabinet. That leaves Jessie and Jack to help take the rubbish to Azkaban. I guess the rest of you are in the clear, then," Robert told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Aria watched as Robert apeared and spoke to Marcus " Im good to stay and finish my shift I know there will be peole back home that can take cre of Marcus if anything happenes" she said looking to Marcus " I never leave a job half finished" she said with a sly smile to him. Jessie looked to Jack and Aria as he put away his wand for the moment.

"okay lets get this trash to Askaban" Jack said " you wanna come?" he asked Aria " but you do as we say , okay, nothing agenst you but that place is not good" he told her Jessie took hold of James as did Jack who also took hold of Anise. Together they ported to Askaban " stay with us" Jack told her again as they carried James to the main doors then inside to a long dark corridor . Finding a cell they placed him in and closed the or that imidiatly locked behind them. Jessie looked around and shivered at the ight of the dementors flying around them.

"if were done lets get home" Jessie said as he moved to Jacks side who chukled and took hold of his arm and Anises to port them home. " okay I'll write a rport and send it to Robert " jack said as he accioed some paper and wrote the report and sent it to Robert.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:58 pm

"By all means," Angus said. "Anise, introduce yourself to Captain Cutter if he's at the bridge on the ship today. He's a good sort, and he will absolutely love you. Tell him I said hello."

"Okay," she said. She welcomed the chance to see the prison that she had heard so much about. She didn't have any issue with staying with Jack and Jessie but instead of being creeped out by it, she was filled with sadness. Everywhere she looked, her seers' abilities enabled to see the spirits of countless witches and wizards and other magical beings who had died here, some as inmates and some as corrections officers and staff that had either died on duty or whose spirits had returned here for some reason. Most of them were stuck and desperately wanted help to move beyond the veil once and for all.

"There were so many ghosts there," she told Jack when they were finally home. "There are hundreds of them. I could see them all. And they're all so sad and desperate for someone to help them leave here once and for all. I don't know that I have enough power to help them. It would take releasing each one, one at a time. And that could take years. I wonder if Kate's ever seen anything like it."

Marcus, Angus, Edward, and Evan all apparated back home. They went into the duplex, and Angus got out an ice pack for Marcus, wrapped it in a hand towel and handed it to him.

"We're home, Ru," Angus called. Then he set about making a pot of tea. "I have a new tea from Robert. I had a cup of it, and I think it's actually quite nice." He made the pot of tea and poured mugs for everyone and floated a mug to everyone. He even made a little toddler sized mug for Abbey. It smelled of butter, caramel, butterscotch, sweet French cream, sugar and warm vanilla. Angus thought it tasted almost creamy and very soothing. "This is a new idea for a fall tea that he came up with. Taste it and tell me what you think. This is a warm butterbeer tea."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top