A Birth day - Page 74
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 74 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 74 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:12 pm

Jack walked with Anise and listened to her talking then nodded " yep, its the dementors influance they fed on all the bad feelings and sadness" he told her " and Im sure she has" he added to her menton of Kate " if your worried talk to her im sure she'll be happy to explain things" he added as Jessie took off back to his home and Yu " got to him too, but don't let it get to you , use it to strengthen yourself against them." he stopped at the duplex door and turned to the barn " I have barn work to do, if you want to help thats fine" he added and walked away to the barn.

Ruby had heard them return and quickly put down her book and walked over to them she hugged Angus and checked him for damage , finding none she smiled " good to have you al home in one peice ." she  said smiling to them. " the kids are doing well, Abbys playing with Caprice right now and ate toast and some sausages for dinner, sam saugage sandwich with soda " she added
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5128

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:28 pm

"Yeah, sure. I'm still on the clock, anyway," Anise nodded. "Thanks. I might talk to Kate later.

"Its good to be home. James is off to Azkaban--again. Anise did some really good work for a newbie. She actually was the one who finally got James stopped. I think she got a little rattled so I'll talk to her when she gets home from work tonight," Angus said. "So what do you lot think of the tea?"

"I think this is going to be my new favorite," Marcus said. "It's great. He needs to keep this one in supply."

"That's what I thought."

"Aggie," Abbey called. "Is canny!" She was drinking her little mug of tea.

"It's candy, huh? Yeah. It does kind of taste like that," Angus agreed. "So you like it?"

"Uh huh," she nodded. Caprice tried to grab at Abbey's mug, and Abbey scowled at her. "Mine!" Abbey frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23598
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:40 pm

Ruby nodded to him about the tea " its sweet" she said then looked to Abby and watched Caprice grab for the cup " its okay Abby its yours, I have her bottle here." she said and walked over to give Caprice a bottle with cool tea in it. Jack smiled to Anise and nodded to her.

"see you later then, and you did good today" he said as he saw Jessie walk back with Chris heading towards the duplex. Knocking he pushed open the door and Chris ran to Angus.

"He wanted to check you were okay" Jessie said as Yu joined them too brining some cakes he hand made for them all " oh and Yu baked" Jessie said chukaling " guess he bakes when hes worried and James is tucked away safe in Askaban"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:27 pm

Angus smiled at Cris, and he talked with him a moment. Cris was aware that there was some particular person that seemed to cause people here a lot of stress and tension. Angus was honest with him and gave Cris James' name, explained who James was and his relationship to Jack and his really unhealthy fixation on Khaat. Cris was young but even he could figure out James was a very dangerous man. Angus told him that James was bigger than Jack and he was a mass murderer and a werewolf, and that they had protective spells to try to keep him off estate grounds. Angus was very specific to tell him that if he saw James, Cris needed to hide and stay completely silent. He told him he was never, ever to try to approach him or deal with him. Angus got out a notebook from the bookshelf, and he had some various clippings from the Daily Prophet that he had saved over the years. He opened the book and showed him a photo of James that had been published in the newspaper. Cris wrinkled his nose, not liking the looks of James at all.

"Does he smell like a werewolf?" Cris asked Angus in Romanian.

"He smells like a werewolf that badly needs a bath," Angus replied to Cris in Romanian.

"Ewwwww," Cris groaned. That made Angus laugh. Stink could gain the same reaction in just about any language. Angus motioned to Cris, took him to the kitchen and poured him a mug of the butterbeer tea and added some milk and sugar for him and handed him the mug. Cris tasted it and gave Angus a big smile and nodded. Then Cris turned to Jessie and pointed to the tea mug and nodded.

"I think he likes it," Angus laughed. "Its a new one from Robert--it's a warm butterbeer tea. It's sweet, and, actually, it's quite soothing. Would you two like a mug?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:41 pm

Jessie smiled watching Chris talk to Angus and Angus respond. He saw Chris's response to James and smiled nodding his head then watched him try some tea chukaling as he pointed to it. "All right, I'll get Robert to send some over " he said then listened to Angus describe it "Oh it sounds perfect for a warm supper drink" he said and Yu nodded.

"and to add to a tiramisu I am making," he said as he moved to wrap an arm around Jessie and Chris. Ruby moved to put on the kettle as Angus offered them cups. Both men nodded their heads.  Ruby saw Caprice had drifted into a nap and took the bottle from her placing it in the sink to be washed. she smiled to Abby as she watched her play with some of her toys on the floor.

Last edited by Ruby Lyne Tyler on Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:00 pm

(aria should still be at st mungos with khaat. i'll just ignore that last bit and presume abbey's just playing with her toys.)

"You might be able to do that," Angus told Yulong. "You might be able to soak your ladyfingers in it if you made it a bit stronger than normal. I created a pumpkin tiramisu a few years ago for Christmas at Edward's."

"That was delicious," Edward said. "I can't believe you didn't write down the recipe for it."

"Well, it wasn't all that complicated, so I'm sure I could re-do it and write it down this time if anyone thought it was worth it," Angus replied.

"Oh, I almost forgot in all the confusion this morning. A letter came for you earlier but it arrived through my fireplace and not yours," Edward said, handing Angus an envelope.

"Oh, thanks," Angus said, taking the envelope. He opened it and read it. "Hey, good news. It's from Madame Maxine at Beauxbatons. She says she has spoken with Daniella, and she is certainly open to home schooling for our girls with yours, Evan, but she wants to meet Anise and Ginger for herself, and she wants to know why the girls never had any formal schooling. She wants to know if I can bring them to Beauxbatons for meeting over tea tomorrow morning, at 10 am, France time. What do you think, Ru?"

"It sounds like they're in," Evan said. "For you to get this far, it sounds like the meeting is perhaps the final hoop you need to jump."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:11 pm

Yu chuckled at the mention of pumpkin tiramisu and was about to ask for the recipy when Edward said he hadn't wrote it down. " I was about to ask for the recipy" Yu said with a chuckle " and at this time of year its so worth it" he added then watched as Angus was given a letter by Edward both he and Jessie smiled at the news " thats great news.

Ruby smiled listening to him " I think its perfect but we'll have to let the girls know" she said as Jack knocked and poked his head around the door .

"was wondering if Anise ws done was going to show her the barn." he said walking over to them all " oh and thats great news for the girls, you up for home schooling?" he asked
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:21 pm

"Anise went right to work when she got home," Angus frowned. "She'd better be here on the grounds somewhere because she's not here. And Ginger's been at work all day with the boys, so far as I know. The girls are excited though about the idea of going to Evan's to study with a real Beauxbatons' teacher every day. They're hoping to be able to catch up a bit on their magic since that wasn't anything they learned while they were in Fenrir's pack. Robert got them first year textbooks from Hogwarts, and they were through all those in about four months. Then he got them second year books, and they knocked those out in about five months, and they just finished their third year books a week or two ago. They're ready to start fourth year books, but we haven't received those yet. They should be starting sixth year books, so they still have some catching up to do but they really are pushing themselves to learn it."

"So that's where she got the pudding spell," Edward said.

"Yeah, I should explain that," Angus looked at Ruby. "Anise thought she was conjuring an oversized pudding to drop on James but she got befuddled on the incantation and she conjured a fireball that was about eight foot high and she nailed him with it with pinpoint accuracy. She was lucky James wasn't immediately burned to death. I realize that he's already been sentenced to death for other crimes, but I really don't want her to have to carry the emotions of being the cause of any living creature being burned to death because of a bolloxed up spell."

"Shall I go with you to help you find Anise?" Evan asked Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:27 pm

Jack chuckled as Angus spoke letting him know she was at work "Right sorry thought she would be done by now" he added then listened as Angus explained to Ruby about the fire ball " Yes and almost singed me, if I had hair it would be gone but can't fault her aim, she got James" he said and Ruby could not help but chuckle.

Hearing Evan ask if it was okay for him to go with Jack to look for Anise he nodded " sure I can show you more of the grounds and I don't belive you have seen the barn ether?" he asked Evan as he opened the back door to step out but Jessie and Yu moved to it.

"we'll get back to the cabin, if it's okay we'll leave Chris here, just for a bit," Jessie said, " I got evening patrol, Yu will fetch him when suppers ready."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:37 pm

"Sure," Evan smiled. "I haven't been in the barn. I did see the unicorns, and I've flown the hippogriffs, but they were in the corral. I understand Kate keeps a room in the barn full of all sorts of critters. I've been meaning to see if I could look at all that. I'm sure Anise will be with a work crew somewhere--wherever they are. Let's go." He followed Jack to go look for Anise.

"Why don't you leave Cris here for supper, and we'll bring him back sometime this evening. You guys tell me when you need him home, and we'll have him there," Angus said. "Not sure what I'm going to make yet, but I'll fix something."

"Well, if this helps you, Simone asked if you would fix some pumpkin stew sometime," Edward said.

"Absolutely," Angus replied. "The crew left us half a dozen nice sugar pumpkins on the front porch, and they need to be used. A big batch of pumpkin stew could use a couple of those sugar pumpkins. That's a good idea. And it'll help rebuild the immune systems of our flu victims, and it will help settle any residual nausea. Pumpkin is good for that. Ruby, if you want to help, there's a recipe for some savory cheese scones in my book. That would be perfect with the stew."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top