A Birth day - Page 72
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 72 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 72 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 72 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:21 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " I totaly understand" he said as they moved to the potions door " yep its twice as big" he told her then opened the door so she could see " stay close to me" he said as they walked into the room. Jacks eyes scanned for anything out of the ordinary but he saw and smelt nothing , but then again with all the potant ingridiants it was hard for him to make out any scent out of place.

Jessie listened to Marcus and could not help laugh at the discription of the infliction the poor woman hand and of how he had caught it " oh bet that realy sucked " he said moving with Marcus " but it was a strange illness though" he said looking around the room as they walked down towards the werewolf ward. Jessie tapped his ID and the doors swung open he paused for amoment and shook his head " okay no use looking forscents its all ove the place" he said to Marcus " gonna have to use my eyes for this one" he said as he looked at Marcus with tears in his eyes.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:49 pm

"Jeez!" she said, wide eyed. "Its huge! And look at that shelf of cauldrons. There must be a hundred of them. And i've never seen that many jars and bottles in one place in my life. I can't imagine James would be down here. I can't see that he would get a darned thing out of coming in this room. I mean, Fenrir would. He would do it in a heartbeat if someone in the pack needed a potion and Fenrir couldn't get it any other way. I know his reputation and I know what he used to do. But now he wants to grow a healthy pack. James, though, I don't think he gives a rip about anyone but himself."

"It was really weird," Marcus said. "And it itched like sin." He listened to Jessie talk about the heavy werewolf scent. He could smell it too. "I'm glad they've got Khaat and Robert at the helm during an outbreak like this. Every one of them will be treated, given special werewolf diets that are prepared with the same 5 star chef that cooks for everyone else here, and given wolfsbane to take home with them--and all for free. I've seen the numbers, and more werewolves than ever before are finally coming for all the medical care they need rather than going without. I hate to see this many werewolves sick but on the other hand, it gets the message spread through the werewolf community that they will be well cared for here, like any other patient here."

He was checking every single place he could think of when he heard someone whisper to him to get his attention. He whirled around and looked at the bed where he'd heard the whisper come from. There was a small woman in the bed.

"I know you," she said. "You work for Lupin. I'm from Fenrir's pack. I work the camp cooking area. What are you looking for? That big bloke?"

"Yeah," Marcus said.

"You better find him before someone gets hurt," she said very softly. "Look, I don't have anything against you, but if his pack sees me talking to you..."

"Are they here?"

"He's here and he's got at least four that I've seen. They were heading downstairs. They were heading to set up an ambush, and I'm almost sure I heard them say they were heading for the surgery wing."

"Thank you," Marcus told her. He looked at Jessie. "Come with me." He walked out into the hallway. "Jessie, I think we need to have Jess put hospital security in this wing for now, and in the meantime, we need to get downstairs to the third floor and search the healer's changing rooms and the operating rooms. Angus and Michael are going to need help if they find him."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:58 pm

Jack listened to Anise and nodded "Yeah if James got in here all this would be in pieces just from him walking about" he said and chuckled " we' better go, maybe Jess could arrange a proper tour when we're not hunting werewolves." he said to her as he opened the door again to the bioler room and the way out.

Jessie heard Marcus and nodded to him " I'll go and talk to her " he said " after we have stopped this infiltration" he said holding back a sneeze " I am glad all these people are being taken care of " he said smiling and moving with Marcus so not to show they had found anything. closing the door behind him he nodded to Marcus and sent a note to Jess who quickly sent four of her top security men to stand by the doors to the wards.

Jess received Jessie's note and motioned to two of her men to follow her down to the ward walking along the corridor she saw Jessie and Marcus but motioned to her men to stand guard " Nobody in or out and watch for any suspicious activity" she told them they all nodded and stood watching two inside and two outside. " what did you find out?" she asked.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:14 pm

"We have a witness who has seen James here, and the witness also says that he has at least four pack members with him and believes they were heading to set up an ambush in the surgical wing. If someone needs surgery in the next hour or two, they're going to have to improvise. I need to shut that entire wing down til we know we're clear. It sounds like we definitely know he's here. Now it's just a matter of where. Jessie and I are heading there to make sure that Angus and Michael aren't blindsided. If you can shut the rest of the rest of the third floor down and put extra security there that would be really helpful. I don't care if they try to take down any of his lesser pack members because they're not all that skilled or bright. But, I definitely do not want them to encounter James. He'll take them out without much trouble. Let's go, Jessie." Marcus motioned to Jessie and headed for the stairs.

Angus and Michael were just arriving on the third floor after declaring the second floor clear. It bothered Angus to have to search this floor. Some of the most fragile, most seriously ill patients were on this floor. The newborns, the ICU patients, the surgery patients, the hospice patients. He hoped to hell that James wasn't here. Angus was starting to look at the signs of what department was where on this floor when Michael called to him.

"Angus. Look," Michael said. He pointed out a smudged muddy footprint on the floor, heading for the surgery department. "Nobody who is heading to surgery has muddy boots. I think we go this way."

"Agreed," Angus sighed, leveling his wand to a firing position. He and Michael were heading that way when Marcus and Jessie reached the floor.

"Wait," Marcus called. "You need us with you." Angus and Michael froze.

"You think we'll actually find him?" Michael asked as they caught up.

"Oh, I'm almost completely sure of it," Marcus said. They headed to the surgery wing together, and on sheer instinct, Marcus headed first right for the changing room for the women healers, and the moment he went through the door, he was picked up and thrown into the opposite wall. It winded him for a moment, and he blacked out. Angus was there in a flash, covering Marcus, and he began casting sectumsempras at James with a rapid slashing motion of his wand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:05 am

Jessie nodded to Jess and followed Marcus up to the next floor meeting up with Angus and Edward. He stood looking around when the muddy foot prints were pointed out he frowned and drew his nails ready for the fight as they entered he saw Marcus thrown across the room and land out cold " Aria isn't going to like this" he said to himself turning he lashed out at James catching James across his chest.

Jack walked up to the main floor but seeing something was happening he looked to Anise " I think they found him" he said motioning to the large number of security guards " Come on let's find Angus and Edward" he told her heading up to the fourth floor. Entering the floor he looked at Anise and heard shouting from the surgical room "Okay that's not good " he said "Stay here " he told her as he pushed open the door and ran in "JAMES" he called out glancing around he saw Marcus out cold " Anise get Marcus out of here" he said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:23 am

Anise rolled her eyes at Jack. She hadn't been to wizarding school. She hadn't had apparating classes. Sam and Victor had, but she and Ginger had not.

"Just tuck him in my pocket, shall I?" she hissed under her breath, frustrated.

"Just cover him, Darlin'," Michael smiled to her, taking a couple swipes at James with his wand. "We'll pop him out in a jiffy if he doesn't turn his brains right side up again in a minute." He looked at James. "Hey, Niffy, allergic to sap and water, are we? How about a rinse?" He fired a powerful aguamenti at James, hitting him squarely with a blast of water. James roared in pure rage.

A moment later, Edward and Evan joined the room.

"Oh, good, we're just in time to join the party," Edward said. Edward made his way around the room and laid his hand on Marcus's forehead and cast a spell to wake him. "Come on, Sleeping Beauty. You're going to miss all the fun." He reached a hand down to him and helped him up. Marcus stood up, his hand on the back of his head where he had a crushing headache.

"You won't stop me forever, Jackie Boy," James laughed. "Sooner or later, I'll bring my mate home where she belongs. You, above all people, know pack law. Once I've picked a mate, she's mine to claim. You're a terrible werewolf, and you're not fully human either. Must suck to be you. You don't belong in either world. Maybe you should find a cave of your own somewhere."

"Don't take the bait," Anise told Jack. She'd been called all kinds of halfling insults her whole life. She had learned that paying any attention to them at all only made it worse.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:36 am

Jack heard Anise and glanced at her but heard Edward as he faced off James listening to James he laughed " it also says that if shes already mated you lose and go find another" he said " and she is , to Brian , leave her alone and go sit on a large stick...brother " he told him his last words were spat out like venom to him as he watched Marcus get to his feet . " welcome back to the land of the living" he called out to him then heard Anise and smiled nodding that he heard her " wise words" he told her.

Jessie moved to stand beside Jack as he looked at James " I don't think one bath will get rid of that smell" he said and chuckled as he faced off against James.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:55 am

"She's mine," James said, angry. He decided he wasn't screwing with these puny humans. He drew his wand and apparated out.

"Damn!" Marcus cursed, knowing James was going straight up to the fifth floor. Marcus apparated immediately up to the fifth floor. He got there straight after James arrived. Khaat's and Robert's secretary was terrified, paralyzed with fear. "Move!" Marcus shouted to her. "Get out of here now!" She cowered under her desk instead, not what Marcus wanted her to do at all. He immediately got into one of the most violent fights he'd ever had with James, knowing he was, right at that moment, the last level of defense between James and Khaat and Aria. His job, if it came to it, was to die trying to protect them.

Downstairs, Angus looked at Edward.

"He's gone for her. Where is she?" Edward said.

"Go! Apparate now!" Michael ordered.

"Fifth floor," Angus said, yanking Evan by his jacket and apparating out.

"I can't apparate, damnit!" Anise said, hoping someone didn't leave her behind.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:01 am

Jessie saw and heard the others and aperated up to Khaat office while Jack walked over to Anise " I got ya pup" he said and held her hand aperating her to the office then letting go of her hand. Aria looked as they aperated in her wand already drawn ready for battle. She moved to stand infront of Khaat knowing if James wanted Khaat he'd have to go threw herand she was not going to give up easily.

" James is on his wan here " he told her and she nodded glancing at the door waiting for James to enter. But she also knew there were protection spells around to hopfully stop him " safe room" she said and opened the cupboard at the back of the room " Khaat sorry but you need to get in here , now no arguments as Marcus would have my hide if anything happened to you." she told her once she was inside she was about to close the door when she ehard the main doors bust open.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:05 am

Khaat didn't argue because she knew Aria would not have known about the safe room unless Marcus had told her. She simply picked up her file of paperwork and moved, and sat back down at the little desk that she used there if she needed to touch up her hair, and she set back to work, desperately needing something to focus on rather than her fear of James finding a way into the room.

"Sorry," she said to Aria. "Just trying to keep my brain focused on something other than James. Some of my encounters with him,... well, never mind. Nobody needs the details. So I'm going to try to stay focused." She wasn't going to tell Aria how deep her fear of James went or why it was so deep. This was neither the time or the place, but the calmer she stayed, the easier Aria's job would be. And Khaat didn't want to make it any harder than necessary.

The minute Jack got Anise to the fifth floor, she saw the intensity of the brawl that was already going on between James and Marcus, and in that instant, she was filled with a huge rush of fear that James was going to kill Marcus. James punched Marcus in the jaw hard enough to knock him to the floor. She didn't know why it was critically important to her that Marcus didn't die today. She tried to remember some of the defensive spells that she knew, and she remembered an incantation but she didn't remember what spell it went to.

"I hope this doesn't conjure a pudding," she muttered. She shouted the incantation and fired her wand for all she was worth. If she was conjuring a pudding, she wanted a freaking big one. However, out of her wand sprang a massive fireball that zipped across the room and enmeshed James completely in flames. Marcus deliberately rolled backwards away from the fireball.

"Jesus!" Angus paled. Angus fired an aquamenti to keep James from burning to death right in front of their eyes. He made his mind up that he was going to have a small, gentle word with her when this was over about not putting quite so much zap in her spells when she was feeling protective. He was glad to see Marcus get back up on his feet rather quickly. Anise visibly relaxed just a tiny bit seeing Marcus get up.

The moment the fire was out, James sank to the floor on one knee, and Angus watched hoping James was going to surrender. That didn't look bloody likely, actually, but James looked fairly pitiful now. His clothes now shredded, full of large burn holes, and smoking. Angus could smell burned skin, the stink of burned body hair, the stench of his burned clothes and the burned carpet that had been on the floor.

"Give it up," Marcus said to James. "You won't win. If she fires again, she just might manage to kill you." James growled, low and menacing.

"I'll kill that little shrimp," James said.

"The shrimp is mine," Angus said in a low fierce tone. "You won't get past me to touch her." That struck James as hilarious, and he began to laugh. The more he thought about it, the harder he laughed. Angus stood motionless just waiting. James looked at Edward.

"How the mighty have fallen," James laughed. "The mighty Edward Donohue has a werewolf in the family? That's rich, that is."

"The only thing that should mean to you is that you need to keep your stinky hairy mitts of my grandchildren, Nitwit," Edward said. "You even try to touch her, and your last realization on this side of the veil will be learning just how fast my axe can be. Then you'll be giving that a bit of a think on the other side."

"Is that meant to intimidate me?"

"No. It's merely fact," Edward said.

"I might be a shrimp but, clearly, I'm big enough to make a mess out of you," Anise said defiantly, unafraid. "You're nothing but a nuisance and an embarrassment to every single werewolf on the planet."

"Done with recess, are we?" Marcus asked. He watched James adjust himself into a pouncing position. Anise fired another spell, this time a much better choices, a petrificus totalus. James fell flat on the floor like a plank of wood, not moving.

"Oh. Well. now recess appears to be over," Angus said. "Well done, Anise. Anyone have a vote on what we do with the furry ashpile on the floor? Because once we take out this garbage, I think its a fair bet there are more here today where he came from."

"Four more," Marcus said. "Or so we've heard. But maybe Jess's hospital security have rounded up at least a couple of them while we dealt with him. We could hope."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top