A Birth day - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 65 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:25 pm

Jack glanced where Angus was loking and nodded as he moved with Angus finding themselves front of the most expensive hotel in the area. he slipped behind Angus as he slipped behind Tom and his son and walked in, quickly he hid behind a statue of a man flexing and looked to Angus as he saw the three shildren walking down each with guards he felt his medalion vibrate and knew he'd sent for renforcements.

Jessie had finished looking at the photos when his medallion vibrated and he looked at Even talking hold of his arm he ported right to Jack and Angus ducking behind a large statue so they would not be seen but he did see the three kids and Jessie gave a soft gasp " they look like hell" he said noting how they looked unkempt.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:36 pm

"They do, but a bath and a meal will make them feel better," Evan said softly.

Angus wasn't able to wait one more moment. He sprang at the guards to prevent the kids from being taken into the dining room. Evan saw Angus leap and start slashing at one of the guards and he followed him right into the fray, with Owens right beside him.

"Move!" Evan told the kids. "Get out of the way." The oldest girl, Holly, didn't need to be told twice. She grabbed tight hold of Sarah and Charlie, and she pulled them back and up tight against the wall. Evan and Owens began firing their wands as well.

"Evan, get them out of here," Angus shouted. "Go!" Evan didn't flinch. He took hold of Holly's hand.

"Hold tight, Guys," Evan said, and he apparated out, taking the kids with him. That left Angus, Owens, Jack, and Jessie to take care of the goons. Right then, Irene's men apparated in.

"Oh, good. I haven't had a good brawl in ages," the one older wizard laughed.

"i'm going to enjoy this," one of the other older wizards said, and they joined in to lend a hand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:42 pm

Jack and Jessie looked to Angus when he jumped out Jack grabbed one man and held him until he was out cold Jessie moved the kids over to Evenb and then stood blocking them from the sight in front of them as he fired his wand imobilizing a man and letting him fall to the ground. Hearing the sound of aperating and seeing Even gone he turned back to the men and let slip his nails slicing one that tried to punch him.

Seeing more port in and Angus greet them he smiled "Better late than never" he said watching as more of Gelding's men dove around the courner and ran over to them he and Jack took down two then waite for the others to finish the last.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:58 pm

Evan apparated the kids back to the organization offices, and the staff were quick to take them for a bath, clothes and food. Evan went for a cup of coffee. It had been a long time since any of them had slept, and Evan was starting to drag.

Angus and Owens and the older wizards took on the men there, and Angus burst into the dining room, finding Tom, Elliot, three muggle men, and four of Gelding's thugs. Angus looked at the muggle men, and cast an obliviate spell at them. Stunned, they sat at the table, completely blank, stunned. One of Irene's men followed Angus in. Angus was firing and slashing at the thugs, and as he did, Tom and Elliot apparated out.

"Well, blast it all," the older wizard sighed. "There's more of them." He looked at Jack. "There's another party in here. Come lend a hand, would you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:07 am

Jack heard the older wizard and noddedto him before following Angus into the meeting room. He saw him obliviate the muggles as he took down several men with his fists and claws. Seeing Tom and Elliot leave he cursed under his breath, Jessie joined him and shook his head. " well damn it" he said taking out another man pinning him to the meeting table. " now what Angus?" he asked kicking another into a wall where the man hung before falling down out cold to the floor taking out a small table as he did. Jessie liiked to Jack " Even got the kids out, they'll be in Paris." he told him as he saw Jack glancing around to find the kids or Even.

Once the fighting had died down Jack walked over to the muggles " what do we do with these?" he asked standing behind one of the chairs with a rather blank man sitting in it. " could dump them in the river?" he asked with a chuckle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:15 am

"I'd say we need to contact Daniella and have her pick up the muggles," Angus said. "Maybe she'll take the garbage out too."

"I'll take care of that," Owens said.

"We'll wait with him for the aurors to come," one of Irene's crew said. "You lot did some fine work tonight. Go make sure those kids get back to Colorado. Oh, and tell Robbie he buys the pints nex time."

"I'll tell him," Angus smiled. "Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you."

"Was good to see some action again. Thanks for including us," one of them said.

"I think we're good to go, Jack. Let's go back to the office and check on Evan and the kids," Angus said.

When they apparated back to the headquarters, Angus looked at Jack. "A cup of coffee wouldn't go amiss. I'm starting to get tired. I'm hoping we can get the kids home and then get back to our own homes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:30 am

Jack and Jessie both looked at Angus and chuckled "Yeah" Jack said moving from behind one of the muggles. He heard the wizard and turned to look at him "Good working with you guys too" he said and moved to Angus as did Jessie and together they ported back to the Paris HQ. Jack heard Angus and chuckled "Coffee what about fire whiskey," he said with a smirk as Jessie headed to the kitchen to fetch three cups of strong coffee.

Jessie returned and handed out the cups taking out a small bottle he tipped a shot into each cup " thought we needed the bost" he said and chuckled as he took a drink of his coffee. Jack just downed his inner and tossed the cup into the bin close by.

"yep that did the trick." he said and chuckled" so Angus, job well done and whose seeing the kids back to Colorado, I can go and make sure the defences are in place and strong" he suggested.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:38 pm

"Good idea," Angus smiled. "I was only thinking about a caffeine boost. It's been entirely too long since I've had some shuteye."

"Same to you, Jack, and Jessie. And Evan, this was your first official mission out," Angus said.

"And we've got the kids back," Evan smiled. "I can see why you're all so committed to this. They're safe, and in just a little bit, they'll be home again, safe and sound. I mean, there are a lot of ways we can all do someething for the greater good, but this--this is really something incredible. Thanks for including me tonight. I'd really like to go with you, Jack. I want to see it through."

"Sounds fine to me," Angus said, as Holly came back downstairs with the kids and headed to the kitchen with them for some food. They'd been bathed and given clean clothes, and they honestly didn't look that much worse for wear now. "By the looks of them, once they get some food and some sleep, they'll be right as rain again."

"Looks that way," Evan said. "Do you suppose they'll be traumatized from it?"

"Hard to say. Sometimes they are, and sometimes, quite honestly, what they've come from has been so much worse than ending up with us that they're just relieved," Angus said.

"You're probably anxious to get home, aren't you?" Evan asked.

"With an estate full of flu? No," Angus laughed. "But i probably should get home and lend a hand. Ruby and Tara are left doing all the cooking for hte whole estate." He was about to ask where Marcus had gotten to, when Marcus came in the front door, with a big bakery box.

"Where have you been?" Angus frowned.

"I decided to pamper our kids after having a rough 24 hours," Marcus said. He came over to htem and opened the box to reveal a huge box of assorted classical French cookies.

"Good thought," Angus said, reaching in and taking a madeleine and a palmier. Evan helped himself to two macarons. "Jack and Jessie, you'd better grab a couple before the kids get 'em."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:45 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded to Angus " too true " he said then sat back in his chair " but Im good" Jessie could not hold back a yawn as he sipped his coffee quietly as he listened to Even and Angus both talking to each other.

"well I for one am looking forward to a shower and some sleep" he said now yawning " oh sorry" he said sleepily. When he saw Marcus enter he chuckled " trust Marcus to think of a suger boost " he said and took one of the fancys and ate as did Jack " thanks Marcus" he said sitting back down. Ruby busied herself cooking food for the estate finding it theraputic as she listened to music as she cooked then handed out teh food as peole came for it.

" Tara hows Abby , any better?" she asked finishing the lst plate for teh grunds workers then plating up their plates " here eat this its Three-cheese meatball lasagne, I found the recipy in Angus file of recipies" she said handing her aplate with some iced lemon tea. " hope its okay" she asked as she sat down handing Caprice a bottle with some juice in since she'd already eaten.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:04 pm

"I fed her a few toast soldiers and some lemonade," Tara said. "She did just fine. She's sleeping again now. Ginger took her downstairs to their room and they made a little bed for her down there with an air mattress from some camping gear, and some blankets. Ginger said she'd stay with her for awhile, and when I left, she was reading to Abbey from a thick storybook. Ginger said Angus had apparently packed it and put a note on the front that it was Abbey's favorite book. I think Abbey's fever is down a coujple degrees from where it was, but that might be my wishful thinking too.

"Thanks," Tara said, when Ruby handed her a plate of lasagna. "It smells lovely. Anise was taking some soup and some lemonade up to Sam, and she asked me for antoher aspirin powder for him because of his fever, so I added one to a cup of Robert's herb tea and dressed the tea up with some milk and sugar. When I get done eating, I'll go relieve the girls, or I'll try to, so they can eat and maybe get a shower. How are you holding up? It's been a long day, after all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top