A Birth day - Page 66
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 66 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 66 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:08 pm

Ruby looked at Tara and sat down to eat " exsausted comed to mind but at the same time glad there on the mend" she told her " and I agree, those girls have been a god send today" she added " I'll make some cinimon buns for them as thanks for their hard work" she smiled to Tara " wonder how the boys are" she said as she continued to eat " and if they found the kids yet." she finished eating and lay down her plate on the counter a she looked at a now sleeping Caprice " shes napping thats good"

Jessie and Jack moved to a bunk and lay down Jessie on the upper and Jack on the lower not wanting to port tired . as soon as their heads hit the pillow both were out like a light. Jack was even light snoring with his arm tucked behind his head.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:24 pm

Angus and Marcus and Evan sat, drinking coffee, and keeping an eye on the kids. The kids ate like they hadn't eaten in days. They were quiet, and Angus believed they were starting to look tired. While they were eating, Angus went into Robert's office and opened the floo to Colorado.

"Got your kiddos back, Kieran, and they're unharmed. They've had a hot bath and fresh clothes, and right now they're grabbing a bite to eat."

"Oh, thank God," Fiona said, deeply relieved. "I don't know how to thank any of you. I'm on my way. I'll come and fetch them home myself..."

"Fi, we can bring them..."

"No, I've waited long enough. I'm coming," she insisted.

"We'll be there in half a tick," Kieran said, and the floo closed with a bit of a snap. Angus opened the floo to the main house back home, and he got Michael.

"What's the news, Angus?" Michael asked.

"I thought you were home with flu."

"Not all of us can stay home and in bed," Michael said. "They're too short handed. What's the news?"

"We've got the kids, and none of them have a scratch. They've had hot baths, fresh clothes, and a bite to eat. Kieran and Fi are on their way to pick them up and take them home."

"Well, I've got a bit of an update for you. Daniella has taken the thugs into custody and released the muggles back to their own homes, after obliviating their entire household. That's at least three of Tom's biggest muggle customers who are out of business permanently. And, there's one more thing. Daniella has confiscated all of Tom's accounts there, and when it's all processed, she intends to release all those funds to our organization for our use in continuing to try to end the Geldings once and for all."

"Well, well, well," Angus smiled. "A good day's work then. And how is everyone else there?"

"Still alive, but that's about all I can tell you. And the rest of the team there? They're alright?"

"They're worn out, some of them sleeping, but not a scratch to any of us."

"Robert will be elated. Well done, all of you. Thank you," Michael said. "Hurry home."

"We will," Angus said, and Michael closed the floo. Angus heard some whooping and hollering from the kitchen where Fiona and Kieran were having joyful reuniions with Holly, Charlie and Sarah. He got up and went into the kitchen and saw Evan and Marcus were already there, enjoying seeing these three kids being reunited with good people who loved them. That was what it was all about.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:33 pm

Jessie woke to the sound of laughter and hollering he slipped from the bunk and walked to the kitchen smiling as he pushed open the door to see Fiona and Kieran with the kids who were chatting happily with them. He saw Angus and walked over to him "This is what it's all about, right." he said as he stood next to him watching "You contact home?" he asked knowing he would have done that before Fiona and Kieran.

After amoment Jack walked in stretching out his back " okay time we head back?" he asked " wonder how the girls have coped, can't be good with the kids down with flu" he added as he pored some coffee for himself and walked over to Angus and Jessie.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:47 pm

"This is exactlly why we do what we do," Angus nodded to Jessie. "Yeah, I got Michael, and he'll relay the good news. He says Daniella got the thugs and the muggles, and she also confiscated Gelding's accounts in that bank and intends to give all those monies to us when the paperwork is cleared up. That'll irk Gelding to no end to realize his money is being used to get him put behind bars and out of business. God, I wish I could transigure myself into a housefly and simply plant myself on his wall to hear that discussion. He's going to blow his top." It made Angus laugh. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the kids coming towards them. Angus looked at them. Holly had Sarah and Charlie by the hand and she walked them over to them.

"We just wanted to say thanks," Holly said. "They're a little shy about it, but nobdy's ever cared enough about the likes of us like that. You didn't just come for us once. You came for us twice. Our own parents wouldn't have come for any of us even the first time, let alone twice. It means a lot. I know it's going to sound weird, but Colorado feels like home--like the first real home any fo the three of us have ever had."

"It doesn't sound odd at all," Angus said. "I understand it more than you know. Home isn't where your parents are. Home is where you're loved. And I think Colorado is a fine place to call home."

"We know Fiona's story," Holly said, "She's never kept it from us. We needed a family and she lost hers. Maybe, for now, we're good for each other."

"I think you're right," Angus smiled.

"Anyway, thanks again," Holly said. She nudged Sarah and Charlie, who were starting to yawn, the excitement wearing off and the fatige starting to kick in for them.

"Yeah, thanks," Charlie said.

"We're glad there are people like you who help kids like us," Sarah said.

"Come on, Kids," Fi smiled. "Let's go home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:14 pm

Jessie and Jack listened to Angus and both chuckled when he told them Gelding's money is being used to get him put behind bars and out of business. " about time" Jack said " whould love to me a fly on his wall" he said and Jessie chuckled gain now seeing the kids walk over they stood beside Angus and smiled as they spoke to him Jack placed his hand on Angus shoulder.

"in our own way we all are glad there are people like Angus" Jessie said softly Jack nodded as he looked at the kids. Jack stepped back from Angus and chuckled " maybe we should get home too" he said " the girls might be run off their feet" he said then paused " nope lets stay abit longer." he quickly added returning to the lower bunk and sat down to watch the kids.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:27 pm

Angus watched Fiona and Kieran gather the kids up and port out to head back to Colorado.

"You realize in Colorado they're way back at mid afternoon still. And we're at late night here. They're nine hours behind Paris," Angus said. "I think I'm going to head home. Ruby and Tara have been holding the fort down long enough."

"I'm with you," Evan said. "I'm sure the girls need to be able to get some shut eye too."

"They certainly deserve it," Angus said. "Jessie, you and Jack take your time. Get some sleep, and we'll see you in the morning back at home. Much as I hate that we're still chasing Gelding, I'm glad you both were with us. We'll see you later."

Angus, Marcus, and Evan ported back home. They landed on the front yard and they made their way up onto the duplex's porch and went into the house. The house seemed quiet now. Well, it would be. it was late here. Most nights, everyone here had gone to bed by this hour, so Angus wasn't surprised the house was very quiet

"Miss us?" Angus asked them. "The kids are back home in Colorado with Fi and Kieran safe and sound. So, if you'd like me to take over the kitchen and nursing duty so you ladies can get some shut eye, I'll be happy to do that."

"I'm not much in the kitchen, but I do know how to take care of a sick kid, so I'll pitch in where I can if you want," Evan said.

"Same goes for me," Marcus said. "Whatever you need done, I'll lend a hand."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:37 pm

Jack chuckled and put his thumb up then flopped back on the bunk Jessie just chuckled and staid with Angus " I'll go with you guys , won't sleep with the team train over there." he said just as Jack started to snore again. Taking Angus shoulder he ported with them back to the main yard then let go " see you in the morning guys" he said walking abck to the cabin where Chris and Yu were.

Hearing porting Ruby stood up and smiled seeing Angus walk in , walking quickly she cupped his face and kissed him " you don't know how much, " she said softly to him with a relived smile on her face. Looking to Macus she smiled " their sleeping now, Tara thinks their over the worst of it, your soup helped." she told him. Aria walked down from the upstairs and smiled seeing Marcus below her as she stood in a night dress and robe.

" Khaat worked till ten and we came back here , I helped with the kids for a bit letting Tara refresh herself." she walked down to stand infront of him " nothing out of the ordinary" she added
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:02 am

"I missed you too," Angus smiled. "Feels good to be home. and Evan here did brilliantly. I'm glad they're doing better, but you've all had a long day. I'll go check on the kids, so you three can go turn in for the night if you like."

"It looks like you and Khaat did well together for the day," Marcus smiled. "Good job. I presume you're on duty with her again tomorrow, are you, Aria? I could go instead if you like. Think about it, and I'll go to make sure we're all locked up for the night. You can tell me what you'd like to do when I get back." He smiled at her, and headed over to Edward's to start checking doors and windows.

"I didn't really do all that much, but it was great fun, and the kids are safe. So all's well, and all that. I'm going to go nab a quick shower and some clean clothes and then I'll help you," Evan said.

"Go ahead. Get some sleep, Ev. I've got it," Angus said. "If I need you, I'll call. I'll work on breakfast while things are quiet. Be right back. If you don't care, Ru, I'll take a fast shower after I check on the kids." He went downstairs, checked on the girls and found Abbey sound asleep in her little improvised bed, right beside Ginger's bed. She felt a good deal cooler, almost normal, Angus guessed. He turned down the lights, but left a nightlight on so he could check on Abbey during the night.

Then he went up and checked on the boys. Both Victor and Sam were in a sound sleep in their beds. Sam was still a bit warm, warmer than Abbey, but cooker than he had been the last Angus had checked on him hours ago. Angus was guessing that the worst was over. He was not going to go and disturb Simone, though he really did want to know how she was. He knew that Marcus might have a bit of a report after he made his check of the doors and windows for the night.

Angus showered in one of the fastest showers he'd ever done, and he dressed in jeans and a simple v neck cashmere pullover in an olive green, with a pair of suede moccasin slippers. Evan, in the meantime, had showered and had come back downstairs and had lit a low fire in the living room fireplace to take the autumn chill off the room.

Angus came back downstairs. "God, that feels better."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:09 am

Aria listened to Marcus and smiled " Khaat did work abit later than ushaual but all went well and , of course" she said smiling a she turned to head back up stairs. Ruby took Angus hand and nodded as he spoke " thers plenty of hot water and go ahead, I know you won't settle until you have hceked them yourself" she said with a smile as she let him go to check on the kids now relived she watched as Marcus moved to Edward side of the duplex and she sat down on the couch to wait for Angus to return.

Hearing him come down from his shower she smiled as he spoke " looking good Mr Donohue" she said placing down a cup of tea and a home made Cinimon bun " I made these , there not as big or as good as yours but they fill a hole." she moved to hug him again " it's realy good to have you all home."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:21 am

"God, those look great," Angus smiled, seeing the tea and the cinnamon roll. "Your cinnamon roll looks perfect." He tasted it. "And it tastes perfect. I couldn't possibly have done better myself. Come sit with me for a bit." He took the cinnamon roll and the tea and set them down on and end table near the sofa, and sat down on the sofa, leaving plenty of room for her to sit with him, so he could put his arm around her shoulder.

"So, the long and short of it is, that we caught up with Tom and some of his thugs in a private dining room in a Paris hotel. Tom got away, but we caught the thugs and the muggles that they were doing business with. I obliviated the muggles, and we called Daniella. Her lads took the thugs and the muggles. They obliviated the muggles' entire households. Those are three muggle families that won't ever deal with Tom again. And, then Daniella confiscated all of Tom's accounts at one of the banks in Paris. She's told Michael that when she finishes up all the paperwork. she's going to donate all those monies right back to our organization so we can use them to continue to fight Tom. So some of his own monies are going to be turned against him. Seems like a fitting consequence for tonight. And, we had three very happy kids when Kieran and Fi arrived in Paris to take them back to Colorado. I'm sure I had more excitement than you did, but, in all honesty, I didn't worry about things here because I know you. You had a mammoth job to do, and I knew you had it well in hand. I clearly was right. You did a first rate job, it looks like. Proud of you. Well done, Ru. So, what shall I make for breakfast? Shall I make eggs benedict? Shall I make steak and eggs? A proper full English? What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top